Exact Tampons Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

On your heaviest days, you need a little something more. With a satin soft applicator and features like natural cotton, this tampon gives you heavy-duty protection that’s also big on comfort.

August 07, 2016

This was not on the good side of purchases... Cardboard applicators are just a huge nono. Half the time it was falling apart before the process was complete....For absorbency it was good, no better or worse than a branded tampon. When removing it the string never really felt secure, I always had a bad feeling I was going to haul it right off. I don't think I would repurchase these in the future, even at the low cost of them.

1.5/5

April 24, 2016

I find the applicator is no good. Also I used one and the string busted I had go to the hospital when I went back home I took one out and I was able to pluck the strings of no trouble. Very displeased

July 19, 2014

I am short and found these too long and very uncomfortable! I used a couple but then gave up and threw away the rest of the box! I only bought these because the store I was at did not carry my trusty O.B.s.

June 27, 2013

For the price, you can't beat them!

August 23, 2012

i buy these instead of brand name. Honestly for the price, they are the exact same quality as name brand cardboard applicators. why spend the extra money when you can get the same quality in a plain no name box??

May 23, 2012

These are the best bang for your buck. They aren't the best tampons ever but they hold liquid well and for anyone on a budget this is the way to go.

April 26, 2012

For me this product was not a WOW this is my new brand. I didnt see feel a whole lot of difference between the Exact and tampax but for me I found the Exact to be uncomfortable. Not to sure why but I may try them again in the future

November 26, 2011

Normally I like to pay the extra few bucks to get a more well known brand name feminine hygiene products. But lately I've been trying to save extra dollars when I can and have been using No Frill's Exact brand of tampons. Although in the past i prefer a plastic applicator, the cardboard ones for this brand aren't that bad. They're easy to use and comfortable to wear for long time periods. And they come in all kinds of different absorbency types just as well as other brands.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends