Excedrin Migraine Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 80 in Pain Relief

March 27, 2016

I get severe migraines and a friend recommended this product to me, so I went and bought it. I took the recommended dose at the onset of my migraine and unfortunately this product did nothing for me. I was still in the same amount of pain as before. I will not be buying this product again.

March 24, 2016

I get severe migraines and know a few people who swear by this medication to get rid of them, so I tried it. I took it at the onset of a migraine and it did absolutely nothing to get rid of the pain. The pain was still just as severe and then I had to wait to be able to take some other kind of medication that would actually help me. I will not try it again.

February 12, 2016

Well worth the money in buying Excedrin Migraine. I can't find it in my city (US only??) so have to go to the US to buy it. Works for my 16yo very well. I find if I can catch a headache before it turns into a full blown migraine, this is what to take.

May 29, 2015

The only medication that works for my migraines. Would recommend to anyone who is considering prescribed meds to try this first.

April 30, 2015

The only over the counter medicine that helps with my headaches. Must take as soon as I start feeling one for it to be effective.

October 27, 2014

Absolutely love this product! I have suffered from migraines for a few years since a car accident, and this provides me with immediate relief! I highly recommend it for anyone who even just gets the occasional headache, because it takes the edge off almost immediately.

October 08, 2014

I have always suffered from headaches and migraines ever since I was younger. I've never found a product that works as well as Excedrin. I live in Canada and we don't have access to the Migraine pills from Excedrin, so whenever I go to USA, I always pick up a huge bottle!

They start to work within half an hour (probably sooner in some cases, but when I have a migraine it takes a bit longer to go away). I never leave the house without them because a headache/migraine is always prone to come out at any moment.

The only thing to worry about is that it has caffeine in it, and if you're not used to a lot of caffeine, you might get jittery.

April 22, 2009

I have always had migraines and they seem to get worse around the time of my period. I always hated the side effects of the perscription medication (Imetrex) they perscribed for my migraines. I saw this in the store and thought I would give it a try. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. It has a bit of caffiene in it (not enough to make you unable to sleep) to help. And the bonus side of this medication... It relieved my cramping also. I use it for everyday headaches also and will never get anything else.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play