Excel Naturally Sweetened Spearmint Gum

Excel Naturally Sweetened Spearmint Gum Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 86 in Gum

November 01, 2016

Bonne gomme pour se changer l'haleine après les repas. Gomme en long ,super bon goût de menthe. Je les recommande sans hésitation,bonne gomme pour votre famille.

October 28, 2016

I really like excel's new naturally sweetened gum. I actually liked it better than their regular spearmint gum, the naturally sweetened one is less strong, and I personally like subtle flavors rather than strong artificial ones.

October 28, 2016

I tried a package I received at the Women's show. I was disappointed, as the flavour really does not last very long, and th gum seems to become hard after chewing for approximately 5 minutes. I will not be buying this in the future.

July 25, 2016

Excel's Natually Sweetened Spearmint Gum has great taste and texture. It does not fall apart or is sticky. The flavour does fade fast, but for a naturally sweetened gum, it's pretty good!

June 08, 2016

For me I like minty gum and this has a perfect amount of mint. It really freshened my breathe after my morning coffee. I also tried it after eating a lunch that was a bit too garlicky and it freshened my breathe as well.

June 08, 2016

Good gum, and a good flavour that lasts a long time. Nice chewing gum that doesn't harden up, stays soft for a long time. At first it's a very strong spearmint flavour then it mellows and it very pleasant.

June 07, 2016

The gum is okay, the texture is soft and easy to chew. I liked that it was minty, although it did not last long for me. I like that it's made with natural sweeteners, although that might not be the best for teeth in the long run.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Home Tester Club.

June 06, 2016

Received this as a sample to try and was quite pleased. After a lunch laced with garlic, popped a piece in my mouth and it felt alive again. Taste was delicious and just what I needed.

May 31, 2016

This gum was sent to me by the Home Testers Club to try. The flavour was not too sweet, nice and refreshing and not overly minty that it burned, or toothpaste-tasting like some are. The gum was very soft and plump and juicy and this lasted for about the whole hour that I was chewing it! Didn't lose it's flavour by too much, and didn't get hard and stale or disintegrate like some other gums. My new favourite gum!

May 29, 2016

Excel Naturally Sweetened Spearmint gum is fresh and minty with a great Spearmint flavour. It left my mouth minty even after I was no longer chewing it. I love that it is free of artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners, however a bit disappointed that the natural sweetener was sugar. I would love to see a product that explores other natural sweeteners such as stevia. I received this product for free to test and review. All opinions are my own.