Excel Sugar-Free Gum Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 85 in Gum

Excel-erate your breath!
Sugar-free gum.
Found in a variety of flavours: peppermint, sweet mint, spearmint, winterfresh, polar ice, night chill, and more.

Visit Excel for more info.

June 13, 2016

I love this Gum with a great minty flavor that lasts for a long time the gum gets hard after chewing on it for so long but still has the fresh minty flavor

March 16, 2016

I love this gum! powerfully minty (all sorts of flavours of minty), it keeps its flavour a long time-actually, longer than the gum lasts. I find the gum does get hard after a while, but I'm talking after 2+ hours of chewing, so maybe I'm expecting too much. It still outlasts most other gums I have tried.

January 13, 2016

This gums flavour lasted a long time but I wasn't a huge fan of the taste

January 13, 2016

Nit a great gum (sorry) bot not horrible either...a bit too strong for my taste...

January 13, 2016

pas cher,bon gout,se vend partout même au dollorama.

January 11, 2016

the flavor lasts long bt its a little hot when you first bite into it.

January 11, 2016

I like most Excel gum flavors. Peppermint is my favorite. They taste great and really freshen the breath. Flavor lasts quite a while as well. Great price.

January 05, 2016

I like most of the excel gum and the sugar-free is no different.
The flavor lasts much longer than the competitors.

January 05, 2016

Ever I quit smoking I have relied on gum for my crutch. I now buy Excel sugar free gum in the club packs because this is the only gum for me. The flavor lasts and they do offer a great deal on the club packs.

January 02, 2016

I love this gum. It makes my breath fresh and it lasts quite awhile.