Excel Sugar-Free Peppermint Gum

Excel Sugar-Free Peppermint Gum Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 85 in Gum

Excel, the brand Canadians turn to for a fresh breath boost, believes that confidence comes from feeling and looking your best – including having fresh breath.

For more info, visit Excel's Facebook page

November 28, 2016

Excel gum is great! The taste lasts a long time and stays refreshing as well. Very minty and fresh for those that like a nice cool and invigorating taste. Love it and recommend to all that like long lasting flavor. Comes in a variety of other flavors too.

November 27, 2016

Long lasting flavour, lots of flavours to choose from and does a great job of freshening your breath. I love chewing gum, and will definitley try other flavours!

May 16, 2016

I FOUND THE GUM HAS A GREAT TASTE IT LASTED ALONG TIME IT DIDNOT HAVE A AFTER TASTED IN MY MOUTH LIKE THE OTHER SUGAR FREE GUM DO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME TRY THIS PRODUCT I WOULD TELL MY FREINDS IT IS A GUM TO BUY

October 23, 2015

not the best taste. i find the flavor is gone very fast.. i chew other brands

October 23, 2015

Its good gum. Nothing special, but it freshens your breath so that's all I really look for in a gum. It has a good taste as well.

October 23, 2015

good product. good price. does the trick!! very available

September 17, 2015

The excel gum isn't the greatest it only has flavour for the first 5 minutes I prefer other gums like stride the flavour last a lot longer.

September 17, 2015

I love Excel gum, it's so minty fresh and a good price. I like to keep some in my locker at work and in my purse. Keep in mind it runs out fast, especially when people know you have gum!

September 17, 2015

One of the best flavours of excel gum, taste stays and its great

September 17, 2015

It's gum, how can it have nutritional value??? Sorry that really lowers the rating since you shouldn't rate on nutritional value, and more on taste.

Excel gum is my go to gum brand. Peppermint is refreshing as my family tends to always get the strongest one which is Polar Ice (which is so strong it makes me sneeze within the first 10 seconds of chewing it). It's a nice to try a change...but I still prefer Polar Ice (which also helps wake you up on long drives). :-P