• EXCEL WHITE BUBBLEMINT
  • EXCEL WHITE BUBBLEMINT

EXCEL WHITE BUBBLEMINT Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 85 in Gum

November 17, 2016

I always buy this gum. It is always on sale for $1.00 or regular $1.39. Either way, it is a good price and you can buy it in a 4 Pack for even cheaper per pack.

I love the classic "bubble gum"" flavor with a hint of light mint. I chew it after meals and coffee especially. It is supposed to help keep your teeth white, I haven't looked too closely at the ingredients, but it is also sugar free so it isn't bad for your teeth.

The flavor lasts surprisingly a long time. I do like a bigger gum though, so I usually pop 2 pieces lol.

I love this gum.

November 17, 2016

I love this gum!! I buy it bulk at Costco. I find the flavour lasts long enough- for gum. It tastes JUST like regular bubble gum (without having to chew a GIANT piece of bubble gum) and it is supposed to help remove stains, though it is not noticeable to me. I chew it for the taste!

October 03, 2016

This is one of my all time favorite gums. The taste is so good and it's a bonus that it is a whitening gum. The flavor really lasts too without having to keep getting new piece.

October 03, 2016

I really love this gum and its bubble gum flavour. It's a bonus that it is whiting also. This is my new favourite gum ever since trying it!! Always make sure I have some in my purse.

October 03, 2016

It's cheap when you buy the multipack and the flavor is so good, it helps with mild staining and tastes minty too. It freshens breath. I love the combo of bubble gum flavor with a minty aftertaste. I have to hide it from the kids cause they will steal all my packs from me. It is really a favourite in our household.

October 03, 2016

Fun bubble gum flavor that lasts. The bonus of whitening is great. It's affordable and I always have a stash in my bag. Some whitening gum tastes chalky, not this one!

September 16, 2016

This is my favourite flavour of gum- and I'm even happier it's whitening. It's not often that a non-mint gum freshens your breath- but this bubble gum flavour does.

March 31, 2016

Excel white bubblemint gum is my absolute favorite. I love that it got a traditional bubble gum flavor that is slightly over layed with a mint flavor. Honestly to me, this makes this gum perfect. I love that it got a whitening effect while it is being chewed, that is an added bonus. I do not purchase it because I am looking for a whitening gum, but because I just absolutely love the flavor.

March 01, 2016

This is my favorite gum of all time! I LOVE the bubblemint flavor, and I do feel like it helps my teeth stay white and feel fresh. The flavor is delicious, although it could last longer. I usually take two pieces of gum at a time because I like the consistency better and the flavor is more intense and lasts longer. It's my go to gum, so I will absolutely buy it again and I definitely recommend trying it!

January 26, 2016

If you already love Bubblegum flavoured things (and I do) you're gonna love this. It's a delicious bubblegum flavour offset by the freshness of mint in a crunchy capsule! The only downside of these is that after a while you get that sugar-free aspartame aftertaste, but if you only eat a couple that doesn't happen!