• ExerSaucer Jump & Learn Safari Friends
  • ExerSaucer Jump & Learn Safari Friends
Good

ExerSaucer Jump & Learn Safari Friends Reviews

September 09, 2016

My daughter loves this toy and will contentedly play here for a good amount of time. I have it set up in the basement playroom, right beside the laundry where I can pop her in while I switch a load of laundry and hang up wet clothes. She loves the various toys and chatters away while playing. I would definitely recommend.

July 13, 2016

My daughters loved this. I had a different version with each one but they are basically the same. They provide hours of play and fun, bouncing and also spinning around. They give a baby the feeling of a first footing. The toys provide play and help fine motor skills to develop. Treats can be served as there is a tray area. I would recommend this to every mother. Great invention for babies.

January 24, 2016

This was one of thee BEST investments we could have made! Our daughter loved this product and had hours of fun, playing in it. It was our go to when nothing else seemed to comfort her. Highly recommended.

January 16, 2016

I absolutely love this product. It kept my little one entertained all the time. It's great to help them to learn how to put weight on their legs and have fun at the same time.

June 08, 2015

This is worth its weight in gold. My grand daughter loves playing with all the little things she gets so excited

May 27, 2015

Best purchase ever! My little one always wants to be in the exersaucer and will spend hours in it. All the different things on it are so stimulating.

May 11, 2015

Reliable, sturdy, and fun for the little one ... id recommend it

April 15, 2015

When my oldest kids were babies, we still had baby walkers so they got lots of exercise running around. Walkers were outlawed by the time I had another baby, leaving me in need of an alternative way for my babies to burn off their incredible energy. I was so happy when I found the ExerSaucer.I think ExerSaucers are great fun and exercise for little ones. My younger kids had many happy hours with theirs and we passed one down through 3 kids in our household and then gave it to someone that needed one. Now I have 6 grandkids and another on the way and they all grew up playing in their exersaucers. I'm sure the newest addition to our family will enjoy the "ExerSaucer Jump and Learn" being passed down to him by his older cousin.

April 08, 2015

My child loved this. Would buy again if needed.

April 03, 2015

Baby love it, if he could he would stay in it all day long, keeps him distract and he definitely looks like a baby who's having lot of fun.