ExerSaucer Zoo Friends Saucer

ExerSaucer Zoo Friends Saucer Reviews

March 09, 2016

My daughter uses this toy everyday. It is fun and interactive and very safe. It is also very bouncy, which she loves. A little over priced, but seems to be comparable with similar products.

January 06, 2016

I didn't like this because my daughter just seemed to get bored with it. Not enough to play with. I prefer a jumper instead.

September 27, 2015

my kid loves this exauser :) all the animals and i love that theres alot lf toys on it

July 09, 2015

My son loved this excersaucer!! He loves animals so this was the perfect thing for him! Lots for him to play with. Also easy to raise the height as my little man got bigger

March 23, 2015

Great entertainment for the little ones. this will keep them busy for a while. my kids had lots of fun playing in this.

March 11, 2015

My little one has been having a blast with this, he's now at stage 3 & still keeping busy! I love that it can be used in 3 stages.

September 09, 2014

Keeps my little ones busy! Absolutely love it. Lots to keep them occupied!

August 11, 2014

Was not a fan. Ended up buying a different one for my child.

June 20, 2014

We just received this amazing exersaucer! It is so much fun and keeps the baby entertained for hours. I didn't think that it was going to be an item that we would use for baby but its great. It helps baby to stand and bear weight on his legs. It spins around smoothly so baby can choose what activity interested them. It is also a safe place to put baby down and learn independent play. Its a great idea for a very active baby.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge