Eye Candy Coolers

Eye Candy Coolers Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 337 in Eye Cream

July 13, 2016

Not my favourite at all! My cousin looks very good with it but i dont at all.. must be one of those things tht only match ertain types of skin/ certain coloured ppl.

April 29, 2016

this is a great product it gives you lots of fun options. this product will last all day long. you can use it for many different things you can also use it is a eye liner.works great

March 09, 2015

This product is not only pretty but it works awesome too, and it's a great price. I would definitely reccommend it to anyone and everyone looking to try something new.

October 07, 2014

Since my sister told me about Eye Candy Coolers, I fell in love. I have been using this product for a few months and will continue to do so. They make me look beautiful. Thank you Eye Coolers. :)

December 18, 2010

We talk about "eye candy" all of the time - but this is literally eye candy for your eyes.

Eye Candy are eco-friendly reusable gel packets that you chill and pop onto your eyes.....they even look like little cucumbers like at a spa!

When I first heard of them, I immediately thought just about puffy tired eyes. But after opening the package and reading about my new "Candy" I realized that they also helped with allergy eyes - which I have a lot of. I feel tired and puffy all the time lately, in fact, with fall leaves and molds and chasing after two kids.

I was a little hesitant at first if they would stay on.....I am used to those older versions that you strap on tight like a mask. I thought maybe they would not be heavy enough to perk my baggy eyes up. But they were just right. Not too small, not too big and they did not freeze my eyeballs off like I remember the old masks did sometimes. I just popped em in the fridge and they were ready to go! They even have a little small pouch to store them in.

They are also surprisingly affordable - about $10 bucks.

It also dawned on my that 'tis the season - so they are perfect to perk back up from that Holiday cocktail party - and even more important - the impending New Year's parties!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation