Good

Eye Envy Eyelash & Eyebrow Thickener & Lengthener Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

July 06, 2016

This stuff actually grows your eyelashes. I noticed results within a week. It did kind of darken my eyelids. But that didn't really bother me. I found when I stopped using it. My eyelashes broke and fell out easily.

January 01, 2016

Good product and goood quality! I really thicken my eyebrow! i recommend this product.

January 01, 2016

This product is amazing! I had wicked results in only two weeks of using the Eye Envy. For about a year I had eyelash extensions. When I decided my lashes needed a break they were pretty damaged from the year of torture. I used this eye envy every night before bed and in no time my lashes were touching my eyebrows. The key is to be persistent. It is not a cheap product though so it is not something I can afford to use regularly. A tube is between $80-90 depending on where you find it.

April 11, 2015

I just started using this product about a month ago. I had a set of extensions put on and they did not turn out so well .. i lost quite a few of my eyelashes. Since using this product, I have already noticed a difference. My lashes are getting longer and thicker. The ones that broke are already starting to grow in. It's pretty neat.

The applicator is also really easy to use. I like the idea behind this product and it actually works without any irritation to my eyes.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk