eye liner black MK Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 804 in Eye Liner

February 20, 2017

ses un marque que je connaisait pas mais apres l essai je peut pas ment passer ,se crayon s applique en douceur ,pas de gras,ni de grumeau ,il s etend bien il couvre au complet et longtemps .tres bon

January 06, 2017

I love black eyeliner and this one is amazing. It comes off easy and doesn't smear when applying. I was super excited to try this product and I've bought 5 since!! Great product lasts all day.

January 04, 2017

I don't use black eye liner a lot but when I do this is the one I love.....it has the correct glide so that your not pulling your eyes and it stays put all day!

July 13, 2016

Made eyes very black.... use lightly if you arent fond of being v dark around the eyes! Still liked it however... very grungy and gothic looking but very nice

March 29, 2016

ce eyeliner noir me va tres bien jaime le foncé le noir qui fait ressortire mes yeux et il dure longtemps il est water proof donc je nai pas de probleme !! :) merci

March 21, 2016

This eye liner is amazing, it is very easy to apply and stays on all day without smudging. It looks very fresh and natural. Love love love it. The price is worth every cent.

February 05, 2016

I am in love with this eye liner. It goes on smooth and brings out my eyes. I plan on using just this brand since it has been better then others I have used.

January 16, 2016

Not worth the money, I would rather buy a drug store brand that works just as well, it is quite pricey for the brand. Will not purchase again

January 11, 2016

I got this eye liner for my daughter last year. My daughter like make up. She doesn't really like alot on. So I got this eye liner to see if would like it. She told me that this eye liner was easy to put on. She like the colour and looked really nice with rest of her make up.I asked her if she would buy it? She said yes I would.

January 08, 2016

Super favorite eye liner ever. I have tried many liquid liners, found this liner and fell in love. Controllable, solid, and durable for a full days perfect look.

Hdt1108 added a new review for