• Eyeko fat liquid eyeliner
Good

Eyeko fat liquid eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 09, 2016

I am utterly obsessed with this new liquid liner. I'm not great at doing a cat eye or anything too fancy to my eyes but this liner made it so much easier. It took me 1-2 times of using it to get totally used to it but I love the fatter packaging because it is easier to grip - like a little kid uses fat markers. It's also a lot easier to control because of the fat tip. I made so many less mistakes!

February 19, 2016

Was super excited about this and if you're new to liquid eyeliner then you should definitely check this out! So easy to use and goes on very evenly. Doesn't flake and lasts all day!

February 12, 2016

The thick pen format of this eyeliner is very interesting and easy to use. I like the thick fat soft felt tipped pen. However I find that this product transfers and smudges rather easily, much to my disappointment. It is also not as inky as some other eyeliners that I have used in the past.

February 05, 2016

I received this particular eye liner in my birchbox last month (January) & I am in love with it. It is like using a marker to apply liquid eye liner, it really makes making "cat eyes" super easy! Depending upon how intense you apply pressure determines how big the line will be! Until getting this eyeliner I had actually been using the same brand eyeliner for years because I liked it so much, from now on I will be using EYEKO FAT liquid eyeliner! I am in love with this!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS