Eyeko Liquid Skinny Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 793 in Eye Liner

September 13, 2014

THe best - this liner goes on perfectly - never runs or smudges and lasts all day!

August 05, 2014

Although this eyeliner does perform as you would expect a liquid eyeliner to perform, I am marking it down for how long it lasts. This eyeliner has a really nice tip that allows you to draw precision lines, thick or thin. It really is quite wet to use, which I personally liked, but that doesn't last for very long. I was very careful to place my eyeliner upside down after use and didn't over use it, but it just didn't last long enough to justify the price.

June 17, 2014

Good eyeliner, however not worth the steep price. A bit runny sometimes

February 28, 2014

I've read nothing but hype for the Eyeko Liquid Skinny Liner, but I've had no success with it at all. I originally received this liner in my Loosebutton Luxebox. It was dry, tugged and my eyelids, and skipped as it applied.

The parts where it didn't skip were opaque and a nice deep black, but they also had a sheen finish, which I do not like. After reading others rave about the liner on message boards, I had high expectations, but was let down and will not be trying this liner again.

December 29, 2013

This is my favourite eyeliner.

I do not have a steady hand, so it's been tough for me to find a liquid eyeliner that gives a clean, fine line. Eyeko Liquid Skinny does that for me time and time again. It goes on smoothly and layers well. Makes a great cat eye. Can be used for subtle effects or to amp up the drama.

August 27, 2013

I was afraid of using liquid eyeliner until I got a sample of this in my LuxeBox. This has been one of the best samples I ever received! It works just like a marking pen, so it's easy to hold. And you can control how little or how much liner you want to draw on your eye. I've even used it to make a smokey eye. It dries so quickly too, so it doesn't have a chance to smear. I've tried others since, but I still keep going back to this one.