Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 10, 2016

Pros:
Dark, pigmented line
Pencil applicator makes it easy to apply
Long lasting (even after going to the gym after work my eye liner looks great)
So easy to do a winged look

Cons:
Smudges right after application ( I use a pencil first then go over it with the Eyeko liquid liner, otherwise it smears all over the place. Even then, it still smears in the corners of my eyes, so I have to use a q-tip to clean it up every time - once it dries though it stays in place)
Pricey

May 27, 2015

Nice clean finish,with amazing applicator. Love it.!

May 15, 2015

This product is great if you want to get the perfect cat eye look! I love using this for when I go out to parties! So easy to use and feels great!

March 12, 2015

This eyeliner has been my favourite ever since I tried it. It helps you to have a flawless winged Cat eye with minimal effort. It is very forgiving. One of my favourite products

March 09, 2015

great pigment and long lasting

January 19, 2015

This eyeliner makes a great cat eye, however compared with another eyeliner, it does get prone to smudging,- it is more effective with some eyeshadow primer.

November 03, 2014

I usually do not have a lot of luck with liquid liners. However, I received this item in one of my Luxe Box (by Loose Button), and fell in love. Unfortunately, I can't see to find out where to buy more of it! Sephora used to have it, but it's been off their site for months and Eyeko's website has it out of stock too!

It lets you line thick or thin, and goes on very smoothly.