EyeOfHorus Goddess Mascara Reviews

Ranked #559 out of 776 in Mascara

November 03, 2012

am really excited to be given the opportunity to try this great natural product line. When I received it I tried the mascara first. I have problems with mascara so I don't normally wear it. It irritates my eyelash follicles and trust me it hurts Another problem I have had is that it causes my eyelashes to shed and I have naturally sparse lashes. But I can honestly say that I have worn Eye of Horus three days in a row now and no shedding no pain so I am totally in love with this mascara. I hate that weighted clumpy feeling and with this line there is none of it I had little to no clumping and my eyes do not feel weighted. So it is a great product find. They are based out of Australia and are all natural and Paraben free.

If you have not heard of Parabens they are used in cosmetics as a preservative, and there is a big debate right now as to the harmful effects and links to cancer.

I received the Ultimate goddess essentials pack: Eye of Horus Natural Mascara, Liquid Define Liner, Natural Smokey Eye Pencil, Cosmetic Sharpener, Compact Mirror, and a Microfiber cleansing cloth in in a little make up bag. I also received Bronze amulet goddess pencil and Charcoal obsidian goddess pencil.I tried the Bronze liner first with my coloring it was very faint but it went on smooth and easy. I then tried Charcoal Obsidian and all I can saw is wow.

I love my eyes to be well defined because I wear glasses most of the time and it will definitely do that. No clumping no smudging I will be posting more pictures of my use of this line I cant wait till the release shadows. This is a great line and I hope you guys take a minute and check out there site and like there facebook page. I love this line and the ease of use.I am putting up some pictures I am not a make up artist just a normal married lady that loves make up and looking nice so my application is not perfect but I know a good product and this is one great line Eye of Horus let them release your inner goddess .

October 21, 2012

It has natural ingredients that helpful for lashes- strengthen and lengthen.It has carnauba was,bees wax, rice bran wax, candelillah wax.(I only know the beeswax,no idea about the rest of it,but guess they all are natural.

O Flexible brush glides with lashes and curls and enhances lashes naturally
O Wont irritate eyes or sting
O Easily removable use warm water to melt and dissolve waxes
O Coats lashes evenly
O Assist in lash growth
O Natural formula wont clump or clog
O Conditions and strengthens lash structure
O Treatment that cares for your lashes