Good

Face Atelier Ultra Foundation Reviews

Ranked #541 out of 623 in Foundation

May 17, 2015

bought this and woah amazing my faveroute foundation yet! shame as now I cant find it anywhere urgh!!!! brilliant product defo recommend

December 13, 2014

What can I say...I LOVE this foundation!! The price per bottle is a bit price but still totally worth it cuz a small amount goes a long was since the pigment is strong. For pros you get 40% off...if you haven't signed up for your pro discount go to Face Atelier website now and sign up!!!!I love how I can apply this manually and convert it to an airbrush application by using their Ultra Air mixing medium liquid (mainly for pros).
    The finish is amazing! It looks flawless, has a velvet-satin finish and long lasting. That's because it's a silicon based formula. When converted into an airbrush...AMAZING!!!! My bridal clients and special occasion clients love it! Water/transfer resistant and long lasting! A must have!!! Check out the pics I attached..it shows how flawless the finish is on my clients! :)

October 29, 2014

Good cover up, good smell to it. Will deffinatly buy more !

May 13, 2013

This is an excellent foundation! I love the way it makes my skin look - very natural. It's not dewy or matte...more like a satin finish, I guess?? A little goes a long way with this foundation. The full size is pretty expensive - but I like that you can order samples for $1...and really figure out which colour suits your skin best. The neat thing about Face Atelier is that they have a couple of other products that can make your foundation darker or lighter...and that's even more helpful for getting that perfect shade! Also, the product itself is not at all thick - they also have a thinner that allows you to use the foundation in an airbrush system...which I still need to try out! I will be definitely repurchasing from this line!!

March 16, 2010

I bought the small bottle Face Atelier Ultra Foundation at IMATS Toronto last year. This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used.

This is a silicone-based foundation, which means it is designed to "float" on top of the skin as opposed to sinking into pores. It dries to a natural finish so it still looks like skin, not a mask. What I like most about this foundation is its versatility: you can either apply it sheer all the way to a medium-full coverage but it still feels like nothing.

If you've had trouble finding a foundation that matches your skin, Face Atelier also has Zero Plus and Zero Minus formulas to adjust your foundation colour -- lighter or darker -- to custom match your skintone.

It's quite expensive at CAD$40 , but well worth it in my opinion. A word of caution to those who are watching silicones though: this one is full of them.

October 08, 2009

I purchased the entire pro line using my makeup artist discount and it was well worth the money. I have used it for every makeup job I've done. The foundation is silicone based so it "float's onto the skin" meaning it never settles in the fine lines or pores. It blurs any imperfections including fine lines or wrinkles. I love using this for photography because it wears really well and lasts all day. The formulas is water-proof and sweat-resistant. The texture is a liquid that goes on light but covers very well. It is also buildable so if you need more coverage just add more. Many of my clients that I have used it on say it doesn't even feel like they're wearing anything. You can really notice the difference in photos - skin looks flawless without looking cakey. The little bottles are also very portable but the caps can sometimes break if there is a lot of weight on it. Definitely one of the best foundations I've used. Cheaper version of Giorgio Armani's popular foundation line.

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance