Facebook Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 539 in Misc

Facebook is the wildly popular, free social networking site that combines the best of blogs, online forums, photo sharing, clever applications, and interaction among friends.

November 30, 2016

This really is one social media platform you shouldn't ignore. It's like refusing to upgrade to telephones when telegraphs were dying: you can't fall behind on communication. I normally use this to coordinate meetups with my friends, but it's also great to keep into their lives when they have photos and other things to share. The biggest thing I've seen it do is connect long lost friends and family, though. Once my dad started using it he couldn't stop because of how many people he could connect to and my mother loves using it to share pictures of her cooking. It really is a great way to keep in touch with people and share moments with multiple parties at once without the hassle of postage, email, and unnecessary fees. Also, the game on it are fun. ;)

November 28, 2016

I think Facebook has come quite a far way in the last decade. While many changes have and will continue to be made, the concept has always remained aligned with the same simple mission. For old friends and new to connect, network and build lasting relationships with the people in or near their lives.
There's always going to be a few things that bug me - but, those things usually change to my liking eventually. Right now, the thing I really don't like is the fact that people can see when the last time I signed on was - it's just not something I want every person on my Friends list to know all the time. You know, the "randoms". Why should it matter to them if the last time I signed on was five minutes or even five days ago?
Anyhow, the platform itself has always tried to be a step ahead of the times, which isn't easy in this day and age.
The engineers seem to always be paying attention to what the people want - and the changes that are made tend to benefit more than they hinder. The most recent change is by far my favorite: "Reactions". We can now (finally) Like, Love, Laugh, Express Awe, Show Grief and even Anger.
While there are months upon end that I can't stand to scroll the "Home" feed, I still sign on to "check my Facebook".
The private message ability, free photo storage/sharing and a quick glance at the Trending report can all be done in the same moment all right there on the same Home Feed page. Doesn't get more convenient than that. Facebook is in it for the long haul. It's never too late to sign up - just remember to keep your privacy settings high and your rants low. Stick to sharing food pictures and the occasional grumpy cat and you'll be just fine. ;)

November 14, 2016

When I first started on facebook years ago, I was addicted to this one flower game. I was playing this game several times a day until you had to start spending money to get further in the game. Now I'm still on facebook, not just as much. It's great to renew old friendships and keep in touch with family that live too far away. And people need to use it for what it was invented for. Keeping in touch with people. Not putting your whole business and going after people online.

November 14, 2016

I used to love facebook, to keep in touch with my friends and family all over and to make photo albums for them to see. However i find there are too many ads now and it just isnt the same as it used to be .

November 11, 2016

I enjoy facebook. I have virtually made a lot of very nice people. I love that you can have connections all over the world. That fascinates me. I love playing Srabble, Lexulous, and Words with Friends. I'm home when I'm not at work at I find facebook entertaining. However I find lately I'm spending much more time on another site. Still love connecting with friends and game playing.

October 28, 2016

I use facebook every day to keep in touch with family and friends. I love that I can login every morning and see new pictures of my friends and family who are close or far from me. I love that some family members that couldn't make it to my wedding this summer, were still there in spirit, as they could just log on facebook and see pictures of our wonderful amazing day. I love facebook, and don't know where I would be without it!

October 22, 2016

I use Facebook a lot for keeping in touch with friends and family since moving abroad. The only issue I have with Facebook is that when you sign up you allow them access to all other phone apps. Such as your messages and Google searches. Ever notice that you had been looking something up or texting someone about something and the next time you are on Facebook there's and advertisement for the exact same thing?!? An example I have is a couple of days ago my husband was on his way home from work and was stopping to pick up a few groceries, he text me to see if there was anything I wanted and I asked him to pick me up a kinder Beuno, later on that evening there was an advertisment for kinder Beuno on my Facebook feed!! Coincidence i think not!! Also we have recently booked a trip to las vegas and all I'm seeing since I got the email confirmation is advertisements for vegas all over my feed!!!

October 07, 2016

I'm not going to lie here, I am a Facebook addict . I'm on it more than once a day and will make dozens of posts a week. I like seeing the trending news to keep up with jones's lol It is a great way to stay connected with those who are far away and those whose lives have become too busy to hang out. It's a great social platform and sooo easy to use.

October 07, 2016

I can't live without Facebook. It links me to everything from entertainment to friends. I use it to learn about everything that is currently going on around me. I also save a lot of money by using Facebook pages that help me get grocery coupons. It's just the best invention ever.

October 01, 2016

#1 social media in the world, most active users and posts per day. Which makes it a powerful marketing tool for companies. I use it regularly for both work amd personnal use. I like the fact that you can connect with people you just met and learn more about who they are. Nice way to know new people, make new friends. Perfect as well to stay in touch if you move to another city or country. With Facetime, it's as if you were there. Used it last Christmas from Thailand, worked fine. Also, love the groups for buying and selling. I use it to sell some of my used clothes or furniture and it works great!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS