Facebook Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 598 in Misc

Facebook is the wildly popular, free social networking site that combines the best of blogs, online forums, photo sharing, clever applications, and interaction among friends.

March 18, 2017

Im addicted to my facebook account. My family is not close in distance so It keeps me informed and its a great way of seeing what everyone is up to. Through in a few games and Im hooked.

March 15, 2017

Facebook is worth it! it is free i love how you can communicate with people who are far away and play games with them and even make friends from far i love facebook

March 11, 2017

I have been subscribed to Facebook since 2011and there are things I love and hate about it. What I love is the fact that I can stay in touch with friends and family wherever they are in the world and although we live miles apart they can still feel close through pictures and posts. What I don't like is how Facebook is constantly doing updates and that it tends to lean more towards the younger crowd. I also think they could have better privacy settings. I also find recently I have way too many ads coming up on my homepage. I also hate that you have to download the messanger app now to read your messages. The other day my husband got an indication that he had a message so he downloaded the app and it was just telling him that his friend recently joined messanger. It was ridiculous. And now they send notification settings to messanger when it's someone's birthday. On my notifications settings it notifies me when any of my friends do the smallest thing. I preferred the way it was before when I was only notified when someone commented on a post I commented on or if it was someone's birthday. I guess I would have more to complain about Facebook if I really thought about it. I guess that's why for the past year I don't go on as much as I used to. I'm sure eventually I will just get rid of Facebook completely.

March 07, 2017

facebook est une station de réseautage et de potin. Beaucoup de personne en abuse pour passer leur vie personnelle et tout tout tout leurs état d’âme tant qu'a moi il y a bien des journée ou je m'en passerais.

February 27, 2017

I would recommend using the facebook app, but only because using the online browser is a pain in the ass.
    With the app I find if you dont have a real good phone the app lags a lot and exits, restarts, doesn't work half the time, etc. It's a horrible app and with messanger you basically need this app anyways to chat with people so not having a facebook app is pointless

February 27, 2017

I used to be on the Facebook app all the time. It's a great way to connect with new and old friends. There are plenty of links and groups you can access for food and shopping, buy and sell and mom groups. It is an amazing app.

February 09, 2017

I probably spend way too much time on Facebook, but I really like some of the features! The best part is keeping in touch with family and friends who I don't get to see all the time, especially those who live on the other side of the world! The messenger feature is great too, but I don't love that it's a seperate app too - just another thing to run the battery/data down on my phone. I also really like the 'On This Day' feature which lets you see past posts from that day and relive some great memories, and remember some of the sad ones, too.

January 31, 2017

Addiction level = I need help.
    I love everything about Facebook and have had an account for years! Its like my personal photo storage. I love that I can keep in contact with friends & family that live miles away. I like staying connected with them through their updates and pictures. The privacy features are great too. I like the fact that you can change your settings and prevent the entire world from following you.

January 16, 2017

I rate this as 4 Stars overall because on a personal level, I am so inundated with advertising in my news feed (not sponsored adds) that it drives me crazy. I really can't see what I really DO want to see. Albeit a free platform for individuals & businesses alike it would be nice(r) to have more control.

That being said - as a business owner, I like the opportunity to advertise and promote myself. BUT feel that I shouldn't have to take all these "courses" or learnings to figure out how to not WASTE so much money in that advertising. There seems to be elite status given to those who HIRE out someone to do their marketing instead of the small business person being able to control that and not pay for clicks that do not produce the requirement in the add.

Overall happy with it though.

December 21, 2016

Who doesn't like facebook? Or rather, who isn't addicted to looking at it? This app makes it SO easy to access facebook to do all your stalking, uploading pictures, chatting and looking through groups. I use the mobile app way more than the actual website. I love facebook. It's a great way to kill time.