Good

Facto GU10LED light bulb Reviews

1 review
Ranked #66 out of 69 in Lighting & Fans

June 03, 2014

Bet you've never considered the amount of electrical power you are using. Well I went from incandescent to florescent in 2000, then addded some Halogens in 2005, each move saved me money on power without losing the number of lumens to light the rooms.

Now I am slowly moving to LED light bulbs, starting with the kitchen ceiling ones. I am slowly replacing the hot halogens with LED's. Each 35 watt halogen is being replace with a 4 watt 220 lumens Facto LED. I now have much brighter lights in the fixture since I have fully replaced and am using ( (35 x 3 = 105 w) - (4 x 3= 12 w) saving a total of 101 watts just for 1 light fixture. Next I replace the 5 bulb fixture on the other side of the kitchen etc.

These replacement bulbs from Rona are a pack of 2 for $14.99.

Anyone conscious of the environment and the high use of our energy sources should investigate the move to these new LED bulbs.

I understand that Rona bought out Facto and that is the reason these bulbs are being sold at such a reasonable price.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag