Good

Fage Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 245 in Yogurt

Taste

February 27, 2016

I'll be honest I've hated eating yogurt all my life until my husband introduced me to this brand. We usually buy a big jar of it at costco and add fresh fruits or jam and it's delicious. This brand is more expensive than others but super healthy. I even feed it to my little one.

Taste

June 06, 2013

Every time I try a new greek yogurt I say "this is the best one ever!" I have now concluded that I love most of the greek yogurts on the market almost equally well, and it really comes down to convenience and flavour varieties to help me decide which to buy on any given day.

What I love about Fage is not only the smooth taste and delicious fruity flavours (cherry, blueberry, and raspberry are my current faves), but that the new cups now come with the fruity component in a separate little section. This way you can completely customize how much you want each time.

The fruit (like any other yogurt) comes as a jam-like topping, so there are obviously extra calories there. If I want to go a little leaner, I just use less of the topping; when I want to indulge, I add the whole shebang. This also means for those occasions when I want to eat it plain, I can just leave the topping off completely since the base yogurt isn't flavoured or sweetened.

I will admit, this hardly ever happens. I love the toppings too much to really skip them entirely :) For that reason, I also buy a larger family size of plain Fage that we can add fresh fruit, honey, cinnamon sugar or use it straight for smoothies... whatever our mood.