• Fairweather
Good

Fairweather Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 5 in Suits

May 24, 2016

I like the Fairweather that I have close to home. They are always so helpful and courteous. The prices there are pretty reasonable as well. The only thing I don't like is the stock doesn't change too often.

January 22, 2007

I never used to shop here because, for some reason, I was under the impression that this was an "old lady store". I'll admit that I was wrong lol. I love coming here because it always seems like there is a sale going on and the prices are really great. If you're leaving college or university soon and you need work wear, this is the place to go to get suits. You can mix and match skirts, jackets and pants, which is really great, since every wardrobe needs a bit of versatility. I have also looked at a lot of the formal wear here, and it really makes me wish that I could have gone back in time for my high school graduation to look here. Oh well, I'm sure there will be a party around the corner somewhere.

kalinka added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

winpooh added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye