• Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner
  • Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner

Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 131 in Self-Tanner

January 08, 2017

Amazing! I have used many fake tanners in the past and this has a very natural colour, minimal streaking and great results for the price. Comparable to a salon spray tan, but in your own home!

March 14, 2016

Works good with the glove, doesn't leave streaks when applied properly but it doesn't last as long as I would want it to * a couple of days* The price is great.

January 21, 2016

absolutely love this stuff, I rely on it in the winter! It does not give an orangey look, and no, you will not end up looking like Snooki...lol. The application is very easy, and the mitt that comes with it makes sure that the entire product is blended well. It is also great that you can see where you put it on, as it applies a little darker on your skin, which makes it easy to see if you have missed any spots. LOVE IT!

January 13, 2016

I'm a pale person so I'm always looking for a product that I can use to get a little color without having to use a tanning bed or to lay outside. This is very effective, I put it on before bed and rinse off in the shower the next morning and I'm left with a nice glow. It's good because it's gradual and you won't wake up orange after just one use. So you can choose how dark you want your tan to be. It also doesn't have the horrible scent that most self tanners have.

December 16, 2015

I have tried all kinds of self tanners. This one has a nice natural colour to it. It is a nice deep brown and doesn't look orange on my skin at all. It comes with a applicator mitt. This mitt helps blend the product onto the skin. The tanner is in a liquid form so you need to work very fast to blend it else it will dry the way it ran down your skin. I find it quite messy to apply. I always put it on in the shower. It comes off on my clothes. A couple of my bras are stained with this product. For quick results this is a great product but try and avoid wearing white!

December 15, 2015

It is expensive but it is worth it - love the smeel and the feel of it on my skin!

August 21, 2015

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SELF TANNER! (sorry to yell, well CAPS lock at you) BUT HONESTLY.
    So tanned, instantly, best and I mean BEST self tanner I have ever used. And let me tell you, you name it, I've tried it.

They actually know me by name at the beauty supply outlet because I'm in there at least once a month to religiously purchase this.

A little messy, but so worth it!!

August 19, 2015

I am a ginger (with blonde hair). I have minimal freckles and would DIE to be a golden tan. This product is something that I love because of its instant color. I would not suggest it in replacement of an air brush spray tan but I would encourage it to prolong the color of a spray tan or also paired with a self tanning lotion to enhance color and blend out streaks or uneven areas. Unlike some other self tanners you not only see where you are spraying it but you also have a mitt to blend with so streaks dark spots are virtually impossible to end up with. It's a little pricey ( I get mine for 30 a bottle) but because I use it WITH other products it lasts almost 6 months. It was a lifesaver on my honeymoon when the ocean water sailed off with my air brush spray tan.

August 11, 2015

I AM IN LOOOOVE with this product! I rotate this and the basic tanning beds just to keep my deep color going while caring about my skin! Lasts days and gives amaing color! Can be a tad bit tricky at applying the first time or so.

May 27, 2015

Very even color. Lasts for about 4 days with no touch up needed. Also comes with tan mitt which is a bonus for the price, I paid around $20 dollars for it on amazon. Not as dark as I am used to but gives a natural no orange glow.

TiaQ added a new review for