(Fake) Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick

(Fake) Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #472 out of 1078 in Lipstick

August 26, 2016

To preface my review, this is for the FAKE Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick, which I unknowingly ordered (I thought getting an $18 product for $3 was too good to be true). Keep that in mind while reading.

I ordered the shade "I'm Nude," which is supposed to be more of a nude/beige shade (I'd say it looks comparable to light concealer in color). The product I received arrived in very convincing packaging and, contrary to other things I've heard folks say about it, it actually smelled kind of nice to me. It had a "makeup" smell to it, if that makes sense, but it wasn't a bad scent.

Honestly, the only issue I have with the product I got (via eBay) is it's not the color I expected. Rather than a tan/beige shade, it was more of a peachy-pink color. The quality of the product was pretty nice, though; it goes on just a little streaky at first, so it might require more than one coat for even color. It also took a little bit to dry, but once it did, it turned to a silky matte shade that absolutely did not budge no matter how much I rubbed my lips. I had to take it off with coconut oil, which still required a little scrubbing.

I realize this is a fake product and I don't necessarily condone buying it instead of the real one, but aside from the color not being what I expected, it's still a pretty decent lipstick. I'd love it if it wasn't so pink.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows