Fancl Sunguard Nuance Pearl SPF 30 PA

Fancl Sunguard Nuance Pearl SPF 30 PA Reviews

1 review
Ranked #221 out of 332 in Sun Protection

July 03, 2012

I have super sensitive skin and am very careful when trying out new products especially when it's sunscreen. This product has been my favourite sunscreen for the past 2 years. Fancl is a brand that offers skincare and makeup products that has no preservatives, additives, or scent. They are super sensitive skin friendly, which is why I love their line of products. This sunscreen has a milky, fluid texture and a bit of pearlescent quality to it. When first applied to the face, it feels a bit greasy, but sinks in nicely after a few minutes. It leaves you with a nice, subtle glow. I also find that this product is great under make up. It creates a smooth canvas. I have a lot of freckles on my cheek so I try to reapply on my cheek if i'm outdoors for a long time. Since this product almost has a liquid highlighter property, I can pat this on my cheeks, on top my make up for extra sun protection and get a nice highlight going on my cheekbones, a double win in my books. This product hasn't broken me out. It comes in a cute small container but lasts quite a while. The only downside is that it's kind of hard to hunt down in North America. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen!