• Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food
  • Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food

Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 270 in Pet Products

October 07, 2016

My cat loves this food. LOVE LOVES. Every time we open a can she is right there beside us meowing excitedly and waiting anxiously for us to put it down so she can dive right in. Unfortunately, much of the can is gravy and not meat, so it does not last as long as other Fancy Feast varieties. She is, however, getting up in age and her teeth are not as strong as they used to be. We will likely begin buying the Gravy Lovers variety again soon to mix in with her kibbles to soften them for her. Overall a great cat food. Her coat is beautiful and she is much healthier and happier than on her previous soft cat food.

February 10, 2016

My cat loves the chicken flavored Fancy Feast Gravy Lover's wet food. I give her half a can, twice a day. This is by far our favorite wet food.I would definitely recommend Fancy Feast.

February 10, 2016

Fancy Feast has been my Buddy's favorite since I saved him from the SPCA. He is a very picky cat and really loves anything gravy, so this is our number one choice for sure.

January 09, 2016

My cats like this. It's moist and meaty the cans are a good size and they are pretty cheap

July 08, 2015

My cats just love this wet cat food! Its perfect as a treat !

March 26, 2015

I love getting Fancy Feast for my cats for a nice treat! I love my cats with all my heart and I want to make sure they are happy and well fed. It's my way of showing how much they mean to me. They love this stuff, as soon as I put it in their bowls it's gone so quickly.

July 08, 2014

My cats LOVE this, it smells kinda icky to me, but then again, I have always hated the smell of cat food.

May 19, 2014

My cat gobbles this up. She would sometimes leave behind the other brands of wet cat food overnight and only finishes the bowl the next morning, but this stuff disappears before I go to bed.

September 03, 2013

I have very fussy cats and this food was a #1 hit!. Lots of gravy in this one and I mean lots! Cats just gobbled it up!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play