Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1216 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

October 20, 2016

i wore this perfume three different times and every time i did, this brand of perfume did not let me down. Britney Spears Fantasy perfume really brings out a great scent and its light enough to both have a good smell but also will not give you a headache.

September 20, 2016

I used to use this perfume in highschool! I think every girl used this product at one time. It stays on really well and it actually does smell really good! I probably won't wear it only because i out grew it

July 05, 2016

My cosine used to have this parfums and every time i went there i would always put it on .. It has a sweet smell .. For people that love sugar smell this one is for u

July 05, 2016

I had this fragrance in high school and loved it - but I would never wear this now.
It is so sweet, fruity and all I smell is cotton candy (although, I do not believe Cotton Candy is a note) when I spray it and it lasts FOREVER. One spray would probably be all you need to last you an entire day, which is a bonus because the fragrance itself is inexpensive.
There is nothing wrong with this fragrance, it is not an unattractive or "gross" smell, it just doesn't strike me as a professional or mature smell, it is perfect for a young girl or a teenager.

June 21, 2016

My daughter recieved this for Christmas last year and left it behind when she left for college. I started to use it and absolutely love it. It is a blend of sweet and light notes, so fresh and light. I use it daily. The perfume lasts all day long and I get a lot of compliments on it!

June 20, 2016

I would never used this perfume. I thought it looks nice because the bottle was so fancy, but the smell is sooo sweet, it's sth you cannot wear feeling comfortable. Maybe for teenagers or people that really love very very sweet smell, this will work.

June 17, 2016

I don't have this perfume but I know someone that uses it. The smell it fruity and fresh smelling. It lasts for a long time and do not need to reapply

May 20, 2016

this scent is powerful and playful great for a night out! this scent definitely lingers and men seem to love it very sweet almost like cotton candy. for a cheaper product it is great

May 16, 2016

I am not a fan of Britney but I am a fan of this particular perfume! It has a nice candy scent with fruit under tones to it. I would get lots of comments when I would wear it.

May 09, 2016

This is a really nice scent, it's sweet and feminine. Very similar to Vera Wang Princess, however this is a little bit cheaper. And the scent lasts such a long time.