Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1235 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

January 19, 2017

For YEARS this was my number one perfume. I wore it EVERY day and still really love the scent. The bottle is also super cute just like the rest of the line.

January 16, 2017

This was my go to for years! I never wore anything else. The smell is really pretty and it lasts for hours which is really impressive. I recently made the switch after craving something new but really loved this perfume!

January 15, 2017

This has been my go to,number one, absolute favourite fragrance for over six years. I've gone through four bottles and every time I try to switch to a different fragrance it just doesn't cut it. It's not too overpowering, it lasts all day and it's just all around perfect.

January 08, 2017

Kinda on the fence about this fragrance, it's one of those that smell amazing on someone but not any goos on you. Price point is great and easily accessible but for lust factor and what is brings I would say it would be a no for me and yes for some people....if that makes any sense.

January 06, 2017

I love this scent. Even as I age I still love this perfume.
    I have a large bottle in the bathroom and a small bottle at my desk lol
    Price is reasonable and scent lasts all day long

October 20, 2016

i wore this perfume three different times and every time i did, this brand of perfume did not let me down. Britney Spears Fantasy perfume really brings out a great scent and its light enough to both have a good smell but also will not give you a headache.

September 20, 2016

I used to use this perfume in highschool! I think every girl used this product at one time. It stays on really well and it actually does smell really good! I probably won't wear it only because i out grew it

July 05, 2016

My cosine used to have this parfums and every time i went there i would always put it on .. It has a sweet smell .. For people that love sugar smell this one is for u

July 05, 2016

I had this fragrance in high school and loved it - but I would never wear this now.
    It is so sweet, fruity and all I smell is cotton candy (although, I do not believe Cotton Candy is a note) when I spray it and it lasts FOREVER. One spray would probably be all you need to last you an entire day, which is a bonus because the fragrance itself is inexpensive.
    There is nothing wrong with this fragrance, it is not an unattractive or "gross" smell, it just doesn't strike me as a professional or mature smell, it is perfect for a young girl or a teenager.

June 21, 2016

My daughter recieved this for Christmas last year and left it behind when she left for college. I started to use it and absolutely love it. It is a blend of sweet and light notes, so fresh and light. I use it daily. The perfume lasts all day long and I get a lot of compliments on it!