Farmers Birthday Cake Ice Cream

Farmers Birthday Cake Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Taste

December 08, 2016

We were pretty excited it was on sale and had to come home and try it right away. It did not disappoint. Between the 3 of us half the bucket was gone in one sitting. Ummm.. oops but so delicious. going back to get more while it is still on sale....

Taste

September 17, 2016

I got this on sale and used a coupon, so it was only $0.49, but it's usually around $5.99 I think.

I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't usually buy foods that are electric blue, but since it was such a great deal and only part of it was blue (the ribbon of frosting throughout the ice cream), I figured, why not?

I was a bit surprised by the flavour of the ice cream itself. It really did remind me of a vanilla cake, and maybe the sprinkles were what made it more convincing. It wasn't just like vanilla ice cream, but it almost felt crumby (like cake) -- so the texture was okay. Too many sprinkles for me (and I like sprinkles), but some people would love it. I can see how this would be a hit with kids.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge