• Farouk 1" Chi Flat Iron
  • Farouk 1" Chi Flat Iron
Good

Farouk 1" Chi Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 69 in Flat Iron

Farouk CHI GF1001 Original 1" Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener Warranty Offer: All Chi products that are purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a 30 day Amazon warranty. This item is not covered by the manufacture warranty. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace or Auctions.

January 20, 2016

This is the last Flat Iron I will ever have to buy, it's incredible! It straightens my hair perfectly.

April 20, 2015

I like the chi because it can actually straighten my very frizzy curly hair;0)

April 05, 2015

Works great to curl or straighten my hair.

March 09, 2015

This is the ONLY straightener I have used since my sister bought hers back in the early 2000's. They last for a good 5+ years, you can't beat the results, never have issues with mine. I just can't say enough about this straightener - a plus is they come in really cute patterns/colours now.

January 17, 2014

This straightener is really great. I've had mine for 2 or 3 years now and it's still going strong. It heats up quickly and gets very, very hot. There are no heat settings, but I find that it heats to just the right temperature for my curly, fairly thick hair. The ceramic plates are apparently good for your hair, too, and I do notice that my hair is very soft and shiny after I straighten it. It's pricey, but not as pricey as many other high-end hair tools, and certainly better than the cheap Conair things. The average price is around $100 (USD), but Ulta frequently puts them on sale for $70 or $80, so you'll have to be sure to check their monthly magazine! It does a really nice job and I really like it!

May 28, 2012

Love, love, love my Chi!! My hair is naturally curly but you would never know thanks to my CHI. I have tried many other cheap flat irons before this one and I would have to go over my hair many times before it would be somewhat straight. Any slight bit of humidity and my hair would curl right back up. All these cheaper ones would break on me every 4-6 months and I would have to replace them. I finally decided to splurge on my CHI. It was just shy of $150 but I have had it now for 2 years. I would have spent that just replacing the cheap ones that break on me in that time. It works so well! I only have to go over my hair one or two times and it's perfectly straight. When it's humid outside, my hair does not curl back up. I can't say enough about this straightener. I will never turn back to the cheaper ones. It's worth every penny.

January 14, 2012

I would die without my chi flat iron! I have very thick hair, it does a pretty good job at straighting my hair, wish my hair would stay straight in the humidity though.. overall amazing tool.

April 27, 2010

This is an EXPENSIVE flat iron. But, if you have some birthday money, etc., I think its worth every penny. It just plain WORKS. I have thick, poofy hair and it handles it admirably. When I use this in the morning, it takes about 10 minutes in front of the mirror, working methodically and I walk away with straight, shiny hair with movement. It doesn't burn my hair at all- no burning hair smell here. Its so gentle on hair that even though I use it at least a couple days a week, my hairstylist still thinks I never use any hair appliances!

January 02, 2010

Ceramic Heat
* Moist ceramic heat with ceramic plates and coils
* Ceramic will maintain even temperature all the times
* Ceramic will produce negative ions
* Seals the cuticle
* Locks in hair color and retards fading

Ergonomically Designed
* 10 foot heavy duty electrical cord
* On-Off switch (temperature fixed at 356°F)
* Light weight design
* Fits in a standard curling iron station

Power

* Flips
* Curls
* Crimping
* Adds Shine

The Chi 1'' flat iron, is the ultimate investment in hair styling tools. This diverse flat iron, is not your typical styling tool. The technology integrated in this tool is amazing. Not only does is straighten your with the most advanced technology on the market, but it leaves your hair bouncy and full of life. While it straightens my hair, the technology seems to put moisture back into my hair, allowing it to move more freely. When I'm done styling my hair, I can see that every strand of my hair is visibly straight, from root to tip.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes