Father of the Bride

Father of the Bride Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 973 in DVD

April 14, 2016

This was such a good comedy. My favorite character, Martin Short, who was so funny in this. Great cast, a fun family movie to watch, followed by Father of the Bride 2.

February 15, 2016

This is such a cute comedy. The story is great, the characters are likeable. After watching it a few times over the years, I still laugh at the jokes. Well done movie

January 17, 2016

This movie is the BEST movie ever ( besides of course Father of the Bride 2) ! A must have for any family!! Steve Martin is at his best, as well as Diane Keaton and Martin Short...destin to be a CLASSIC!!

January 16, 2016

This was such a funny movie. I remember watching it as a child and I could watch it over and over.

January 16, 2016

This is a great movie starring Steve Martin, Kimberly Williams and Martin Short. It is hilarious! I loved it and it has a very funny storyline too. Worth watching.I would recommend it .

December 18, 2015

This movie made me laugh & cry. Very cute movie! Great classic!

August 20, 2015

Such a cute movie, makes me cry every time.
Classic for sure!

August 20, 2015

if you want a great belly laugh movie ... this is it... it just keeps coming at you with so much humor.... my tummy was sore i laughed so hard....

April 11, 2015

I love this movie so much! Steve Martin and Martin Short have me in tears of laughter throughout it.

April 11, 2015

I really enjoyed watching this movie, my sister is actually getting married soon and I couldn't help but think about her the whole time I was watching this movie. This movie is a must see it's a funny comedy and makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.