Febreeze Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 510 in Remedies

March 14, 2017

J'adore l'odeur du nouveau frebreze que je viens d'acheter; aux agrumes. Le parfum n'est pas trop fort et ca camoufle bien les odeurs de fritures et de cuison.

February 26, 2017

Febreeze is a great product. Not only is it easy to use, but it smells so refreshing and clean. It doesn't overwhelm you either. I won't use any other fabric refresher. I spray this on my mattress while washing the sheets, just to give it a fresh smell and it is amazing. I also spray it on items like curtains and rugs. Giving it a spritz right before the guests come over always makes people think your house is twice as clean.

January 25, 2017

smells great and doesnt just cover up smells on anything but really refreshes it, it doesnt irritate my skin or feel to fake and perfume like :) would totally agree with the commercials.

January 07, 2017

I love febreeze and have been buying it for years ! The gain scented one is definitely a favorite of mine ! Would defiantly recommend to anyone looking for a quick fix to freshen up your home

October 08, 2016

Smells great when you first initially spray it but I find the smell doesn't last as long as i would like it to. Cost is pretty reasonable. My go to to remove a lingering odor

July 08, 2016

A bit pricey for a room spray, but it did leave my living room feeling fresh and a nice scent. One downfall i didnt find that it stayed in the room very long.

May 18, 2016

vraiment efficace sent tres bon, change vraiment l air de la maison sourtout si vous avez des animaux , moi j adore je vais en acheter d autres car tres efficace

February 29, 2016

Out of all spray air fresheners this is the one perfect for the bathroom. It helps with eliminating the horrible smells my boufriend makes. I like using the stronger smelling ones. I find it fights the smell right away. I sometimes spray again in the house just in case he did not spray and the smell has lingered from the bathroom.

February 12, 2016

I've bought these a few times. I have one in my SUV at the moment. I like them but my oldest daughter finds them a little overpowering but you can set how much fragrance you want.

February 05, 2016

I absolutely love every small that febreeze has I only buy febreeze I definitely think everybody should try it and if they enjoy it tell their friends about it