Febreze Air Effects in Thai Dragon Fruit Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

December 02, 2016

And another win. I love this Dragon Fruit Scent although I eat dragon fruit and it does not smell like what does can smells like but the can is very sweet he was your room feeling great I would definitely recommend trying it

September 25, 2016

Febreze Air Effects in Thai Dragon Fruit is very unusual. I like the fragrance because it is not too "girly" and with six boys it's nice to have a more neutral scent. I found it long lasting and very easy to spray. Helped cover pet and stinky boys shoes odours!

August 01, 2016

I actually forgot about this scent until I saw the review on here. Now I need to go find another can especially since I have a dog and a cat and may need to cover up their smell especially on rainy days! I liked the exotic and refressing scent and the can lasts a long time.

May 18, 2016

I really like the smell of the dragonfruit. But now that i found a smell that I like I can't find it in the store anymore. The smell lasted a long time

May 10, 2016

I really love this particular scent, it's fresh and fruity. Super long lasting, gets rid of odors in my home, where I live with two 20 something men, 3 dogs and a cat.

May 10, 2016

I got this particular scent of febreze air effects on sale while shopping at shoppers drug mart one day, when I tried it at house I was a huge fan of the smell, very different and overall nice. I would defiantly purchase this scent again I thought it was good at filling the room with a fantastic scent.

1.5/5

January 02, 2016

I found this kind really stinky. I stopped buying sprays and this one especially I would never buy.

December 11, 2015

love love love it... smells great lasts longer than most

July 12, 2015

Maybe it is just me, but I find that all febreze product that have a fruity scent smell like rotten fruit. I cant stand it.

July 07, 2015

Loved the smell of this product and found it worked great! The smell wasn't over powering which was great!