Febreze Air Effects in Vanilla Latte

Febreze Air Effects in Vanilla Latte Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

December 16, 2015

Would not reccommend this scent if you are prone to migraines as it gave me one. Product is good, just not a good scent choice for those with scent related migraine triggers! Be aware.

August 22, 2015

I love the smell of coffee and vanilla so I was excited to find this product. It has a great scent that isn't too overpowering. It doesn't last as long as some of the classic/original Febreze scents, but I'm happy with the product nonethless because I prefer the way this one smells.

August 17, 2015

I did not like the scent of this one. The Febreeze name is a good one and i love many of their products. I just found this smell a little to powerful and a little to sickly sweet. I had to give it away as the odor made me nauseated.

June 10, 2015

really nice ,long lasting scent ... great stuff ,i use it all over the house!!

June 10, 2015

This stuff smells so amazing, you almost want to drink it......it smells exactly like vanilla latte!

May 20, 2015

I love this product. Great scent, I use it in almost every room in my house. On my regular shopping list!

May 15, 2015

mmmmm, i love this scent. it gives me the feeling of summer all year long.

April 29, 2015

I love, love, love the scent of this Febreze. Not only me but the dog as well. If I am spraying the room, I have to spray the dog's blankie too. If I don't he will pout. :) I love the way the scent floats through the house and makes it smell like .... well for lack of a better description .... a Vanilla Latte from your favorite coffee shop. This product is a mainstay in our house, not only for the wonderful scent, but also the entertainment factor too.