Febreze Air Effects Rocky Springs & Cool Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 541 in Misc

October 01, 2016

I LOVE this product. However I might be slightly biased, as it's what my Grandmothers house always smelt like so I like to spray it to bring back good memories. All that aside, the product does do it's job. Whatever room I spray it in the scent lasts for ages. I'm unclear if they've discontinued this particular scent, but if you find it I would highly recommend this one, it's nice and fresh, and not overly 'potent' like some.

June 24, 2016

I really enjoy using the Febreeze air fresheners. In my opinion they are better then almost all other brands. They don't smell overly chemical like most of the others. This one smells terrific.

March 27, 2016

J'aime utiliser cette fragrance dans mon hall d'entrée car je l'adore et comme j'ai un chien, cela enlève toute les odeurs et laisse une odeur de frais qui dure assez longtemps. Un simple "pitch" suffit.

April 20, 2015

I love Febreze and this one smells amazing! So fresh and clean, I love spraying it all over my house it gets rid of gross odours and mildew.

March 04, 2015

i bought febreeze air effects rocky springs to try and the smell really takes me to a cool and wonderfull place,its lasts real long and does exactly what its supposed to...keep my house fresh

September 01, 2014

Nice fresh smell a good break from all those sweet baked goods smells

April 18, 2014

When I bought this I was expecting almost none smell or just refreshing mist.
Oh well I was wrong!
It has strong keen smell of something but I'm sure not rocky springs!
I am not fun of smell but works well.

July 29, 2013

love the smell,awesome scent,long lasting,fresh,not overpowering,i have a dog and a cat,removes pet odors completely,nice when i have company,i spray a few minutes before company comes over and it is removed the odors fast,the price for the quality is worth it 5.oo and i would buy it again,the can will last me for about 1 month which if worth it for the quality,effectiveness and price.

June 30, 2013

This product is great, it does a wonderful job making everything smell great.

September 19, 2012

love love love this scent my favorite so far