Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 549 in Home Fragrance

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

March 21, 2017

Febreze, Febreze, Febreze, its the best thing in the world. If any air spray have Febreze on it, then it will be in my shopping chart. I am inlove with this product, and it keeps my home fresh. I love the smell of fresh air. Febreze provides me that

March 18, 2017

Ec'est effectivement un bon produit qui masque les odeurs autant dans une cuisine salle de bain voiture ect... Par contre je trouve que ca sent tres fort au debut et plus rien pas tres longtemps apres. J'opte pour la chandelle encore plus

March 16, 2017

This air freshener is actually amazing. I love this product. Whenever my room starts to feel musty or dusty, I immediately spray it, and it completely changes the overall atmosphere. The room smells amazing and fresh, and I feel invigorated and energized. I'd definitely recommend this product.

March 14, 2017

I feel Febreze Air Effects smells light and fresh, but i also smell somewhat of an chemical smell too. and it does a fabulous job of covering odors. Great if you need a quick tidy up, or if you just want to get rid of any unpleasant odors. I wouldnt use every day only if there is a strong order to cover up.

March 13, 2017

J'adore Febreeze! Des bouteilles qui fonctionnent très bien, fini les bouteilles qui ne fonctionnent plus, même si on entend très bien qu'il en reste encore beaucoup à l'intérieur. Les fragrances sont sublimes, il y en a pour tout les goûts. Des fragrances qui durent et que l'on peut apprécier. Juste un petit point faible, le prix, je trouve un peu dispendieux, mais j'attends les spéciaux et on a aussi souvent la possibilité d'ajouter un coupon en plus du spécial...il y a moyen de l'acheter à bon prix.

March 10, 2017

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener is great. I love this product. I use it almost daily to give that fresh scent to the house. I just walk through the house and spray this in all the rooms and enjoy the scent that's created. Love it

March 08, 2017

One of the most effective air fresheners. It smells light and fresh, and it does a fabulous job of covering odors. Great if you need a quick tidy up, or if you just want to get rid of any unpleasant odors.

March 06, 2017

Depuis que j'ai essayé ce produit, je ne peut m'en passer. Il y a plusieurs choix de senteur et il faut juste trouver celle qui nous plait le plus et l'adopter.

March 05, 2017

Definitely the best deodorizer ever. The scents are soft not over barring and seem to linger around for quite a long time. Makes everything smell fresh and clean.

0.5/5

January 16, 2017

I generally stay away from chemical fresheners, but was desperate for something to deoderize my basement carpet. Febreeze Air Effects gave me a massive headache almost immediately. It smells chemically, and makes me worry about what kind of toxic chemicals are in it. I will NEVER by a Febreeze product again. A mixture of vinegar and baking soda worked wonders on my carpet and made feel better about the air quality in my hime.