Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 515 in Home Fragrance

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

0.5/5

January 16, 2017

I generally stay away from chemical fresheners, but was desperate for something to deoderize my basement carpet. Febreeze Air Effects gave me a massive headache almost immediately. It smells chemically, and makes me worry about what kind of toxic chemicals are in it. I will NEVER by a Febreeze product again. A mixture of vinegar and baking soda worked wonders on my carpet and made feel better about the air quality in my hime.

January 16, 2017

I'm not big on air fresheners, I find many of them overpowering and the scent doesn't stay on fabrics long. I find the opposite with this product. The scent isn't overwhelming and it stays on longer then most.

January 16, 2017

Love this product. I use it almost daily to give that fresh scent to the house, esp. in the winter when opening the doors and windows isn't an option. I just walk through the house and spray this in all the rooms and enjoy the scent that's created.
    Of course, having dogs and cats make this a must have in the house -- it eliminates their odors too. :)

January 13, 2017

The febreze air freshener is very good at removing bad odours from the house. I use it almost every single day to remove odours instead of just covering it up.

January 13, 2017

Constantly use this product , almost daily. Instead of covering the scent of a bad odour it removes it with a pleasent scent . Very satisfied this product and buy a lot of for a decent price

January 08, 2017

I love febreze air effect moonlight breeze!! it last awhile through out the house!!! its great when someone shows up at the drop of a dime!! I keep it at my front door and just give it a spray before answering the door!!!

January 05, 2017

I love this scent. Very natural,and subtle, but lasts for a long time. I like febreze because of the finer mist and it never has the significant "chemical" scent that other fresheners seem to have.

December 25, 2016

AMAZING SMELL THAT LASTS.
    I like febreze because its not watered down like most other brands and it actually eliminates odors instead of masking them. I like the bottle its small and appealing aswell the spray is user friendly too.

December 02, 2016

I love how this product smells I put it on my bedding so I can smell it as I'm laying down in bed I also put it on my conscience as I have two dogs tend to lay on them

October 25, 2016

I love using garlic to cook but the after odor in the house can sometimes be a bit much. I spray the house with Febreze before I go to bed and in the morning no lingering odors.