Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

December 02, 2016

I love how this product smells I put it on my bedding so I can smell it as I'm laying down in bed I also put it on my conscience as I have two dogs tend to lay on them

October 25, 2016

I love using garlic to cook but the after odor in the house can sometimes be a bit much. I spray the house with Febreze before I go to bed and in the morning no lingering odors.

October 19, 2016

I love febreeze products. They all have long lasting scents and works great to minimazing bad smells. The price is good and it lasts a long time. It feels the room and stays there. Works good

October 13, 2016

It smells great. And you can not beat the price. It is always great to have on hand. If you need the fast acting air freshener. You also get a good amount for what you are paying for it.

September 30, 2016

I really like how this scent mists out, like a big smoke cloud so it fully gets all of the air you are spraying, I love the smell and it lingers around for a long time after spraying. I think it is due to the way it mists out plus they got some really nice scent in that canister too. Thus far, this is my favourite scent. I even spray the curtains and sofa lightly with it and it doesn't leave any staining, and it is a nice soft scent, not too strong. there are a couple of scents i still haven't tried and I cannot wait to try them. Oh and the canister seems to last forever, again I think it is because of the cool mist that comes out rather than a windex like spray.

September 30, 2016

En ce moment avec les nausées de grossesse et mon odorat super sensible, il me sauve a vie lorsque nous sortons les poubelles et lorsque les odeurs de cuisine m'incommodent. A d'autres moments il sert dans la salle de bain.

September 26, 2016

Bon pouvoir pour enlever les odeurs désagréable dans la maison. Pratique à avoir sous la main pour raffraichir les odeurs chez soi. Le produit dur longtemps.

September 22, 2016

I have been using this for years I find it works great. Lasts awhile in the air. When you spray on the cushions it takes the odour out. I always had a bottle when we were going on hockey tournaments for the hotel room. Lots of the kids would ask for it. I even used it on the hockey bag it dulled the hockey smell. Which to me is a bounce in its self.

August 26, 2016

I love Febreeze Air Effects Air Fresheners! This Spring and Renewal is my favorite of them all. It has such a nice pleasant smell, it truly does smell like you've opened your windows on a beautiful spring day with the flowers just starting to bloom. It's not an overbearing smell and doesn't irritate my throat at all. It does a really good job of covering nasty doors and the fresh aroma lingers for hours! They are fairly inexpensive and definitely worth it.

July 29, 2016

This product smells great without that fake too strong kinds odor some air freshners have. This is so nice that we have one in all our washrooms. It's great to use once in awhile near your garbage area or room.