Febreze Air Effects Sugared Cranberry

Febreze Air Effects Sugared Cranberry Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 04, 2016

I usually like the scents that Febreze offers but I'm not a fan of the cranberry smell. I love their linen smell much better. The smell of Febreze air fresheners leaves my home smelling great for hours. I would recommend this brand but just don't like cranberry so much.

April 23, 2016

Why isn't this available all year long.. love this product.. smells so good. added freshness to the house.. much better smell than the linen these not to many products that my family like but this when available is the best

September 22, 2015

Reminds me of Christmas and smells so good, can usually find on sale!

July 06, 2015

I love this stuff at Christmas time! The smell is amazing!

June 08, 2015

I always buy this scent around Christmas. Smell is very strong bathroom smells great for hours.

June 04, 2015

Excellent freshener to use in every single room in the house without it being overwhelming . One spray can last up to over two hours.

June 04, 2015

I always have these febreze air effects in my house, and this is one of my favourite scents. For some reason, it reminds me of Christmas :)

June 04, 2015

This scent smells so good! Its long lasting scent makes your house smell like sweet berries all day long. I definitely recommend you look for this scent to try.

June 02, 2015

Such a festive scent that has your home smelling like a sweet berry. This scent lingers but is not overpowering enough to give you a headache. A reasonable price for a product that freshens the air and eliminates odours.

February 13, 2015

The scent of this Febreeze is great. It reminds me of the holidays and puts me in the Christmas spirit. It's not overpowering and you definitely smell the cranberry scent.