Febreze Air Effects Sweet Citrus & Zest Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 354 in Household Cleaning Products

August 14, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits Febreze en général mais cette odeur particuliere fait vraiment parti de mes chouchous. Je croyais au début que ce serait un peu agressant pour le nez mais pas du tout. Le coté sucré vient adoucir l'odeur de zeste pour donner un bel équilibre et un "party" pour les narines. Le produit fonctionne tres bien pour camoufler les odeurs.

June 08, 2015

I love the Febreze Citrus & Zest ! If you like fresh citrus scents this one is for you!! I guarantee it will eliminate harsh odors.

June 08, 2015

I usually love Febreze, but I found this scent to be over powering!

March 06, 2015

The scent of this Febreeze is so strong, it is overpowering. It's like a huge burst of citrus that has exploded in the room. It made me start coughing and I had to air out the house.

June 13, 2014

I'm a long time user of Febreze Air Effects and this is definitely one of my faves! It has a wonderful citrus scent that is fresh, clean, crisp, and always picks up my spirits when sprayed. Though they use "Sweet" in the name it isn't too sweet or over powering in my opinion. For me this almost as good as that fresh laundry scent , it brings a pleasant smile to my face. Another scent in the line that I would use in any room. I find it works well and does what it should. I love it and highly recommend it.