Febreze Air Freshner with Gain Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

July 19, 2016

I LOVE the smell of Gain so when I found about these I was so happy! It smells so good and lingers forever. It really smells up your whole house... but in a good way lol. I use it in the bathroom and also in the basement the most, but I use it anywhere and everywhere honestly.

1.5/5

February 18, 2016

I am not a fan of this product at all. I was very disappointed when I purchased this product. I normally buy febreeze, and I normally buy gain laundry detergent - however the two products are not meant to be together! The smell is nauseating! Thank goodness it doesn't last.

December 13, 2015

I find this stuff burns my lungs! And when you spray it the staying power isn't worth it at all! In my opinion

December 02, 2015

This is fabulous for us, as we own dogs, who do tend to sleep on the couches all day - one couch in the basement being solely used by one of our hounds.

Weekly, we spray the couches, and they smell fresh and it removes the dog odors!

The scent isn't overly powerful unless you stick your nose right up to it.

We feel it's a great product for our household.

December 02, 2015

Owning pets can sometimes leave odors in your home so I love using this product, it eliminates the odor leaving my home smelling nice.

November 23, 2015

Smells so pretty and fresh and it lasts!!!
Will buy again for sure

November 23, 2015

amazing smell, and love the long lasting effect it has.

November 18, 2015

great scent lasts for ever!!! over powering though if you use to much

November 18, 2015

This is such a great product I use it in all of my rooms and car also

September 05, 2015

The first time I tried this product I thought that the smell was too strong but after a couple of minute the smell was very good, smell a lot like laundry detersive but I think it work very well.