Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 496 in Home Fragrance

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

January 17, 2017

I really love the scent, it's very soothing, relaxing, feels like it gives a relaxed atmosphere. I don't find it helps with sleep, but I kind of use it all over the house. Just because it's got such a nice smell that I enjoy!

January 12, 2017

I enjoy the scent of this Febreeze product. It is definitely relaxing and soothing, it doesn't have that harsh spray scent. I like how they offer it in the spray bottle instead of just the aerosol can. I think it's a little over priced for the staying scent power though. It lasts for a bit if you spray a lot but I don't feel like it stays as long as other branded room sprays do.

January 09, 2017

i enjoy this product it helps to relax to go to sleep. i would recommend to infants and adults it is a great scent it is smooth and comforting.great product.

January 08, 2017

I have tried this product to try and help me relax when I go to bed and try to sleep. I spray my room about 1hr before I go to bed and the smell is very relaxing and fresh smelling. I really like the scent of Lavender.

January 07, 2017

I used to buy this product to help my sleeping issues and I really liked it! I was trying to find it at the store the other day but I didn't unfortunately. I will keep looking!

January 07, 2017

This stuff smells SO good! They also make this scent in an aerosol can you can spray on your sheets and bedding. The smell stays on there through the night I find but not days!
    I'd definately buy this stuff agai
    I think my old roomate also found it smelled quite good as she pre-showered in it one day when she was going on a date, guess you could say that it smells good? :)

January 07, 2017

I love the smell of this Febreze , it makes your room and bedding smell so fresh, love the product and my kids love it too.it makes the rooms smell so nice.

January 06, 2017

This spray smells great, the lavender is lovely but I didn't feel it relaxed me or made sleeping any easier. Yes it smells nice, and its nice to refresh your bedding inbetween washes, but it didn't make any difference in how I felt.

January 06, 2017

Love anything and everything with that gorgeous lavender scent..so naturally when I tried this I fell head over heels in love with it. Both refreshing and relaxing. Highly recommend it.

December 29, 2016

I love using this febreze when my niece is sick or getting over a cold because it helps her got to sleep and stay a sleep longer. i also like using it for the time out chair because it calms her down she she is ready to play nicely with her cousins.