Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 545 in Home Fragrance

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

March 14, 2017

I love for my bedding and bedroom to smell fresh. There is nothing like the feeling of cuddling up with sheets and blankets that smell amazing. I wash my sheets once a week but I still crave the fresh scent in between washings. I had went to Walmart and found Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity which I have found is a great product. The scent of the product smells amazing and last. The product is reasonably prices and overall I am extremely happy with my purchase.

February 24, 2017

The series is one of my favorites when it came out I got a free sample of it and I couldn't have been happier I used it and probably three or four days cuz I kept spraying it all over everything but then that leads me onto how it doesn't quite stay as well as the other for breezes I found but I do love the smell but also like the other four Breeze out there it is kind of costly

February 20, 2017

avant de me coucher je vaporise dans ma chambre lair ambiante est soignee ,douce ,l air est pure,sa créer un atmosphere detendu puis du meme coup ont dort paisiblement

February 14, 2017

Febreze Sleep Serenity Freshner has a delicate smooth scent that will send you into a state of relaxation. Spray it on your bedding, curtains or furniture.

February 14, 2017

I so LOVE This Stuff Smells Great Nice to Sleep and Just Makes the Room Smell so Good. I Spray it on My Pillow Sheet's all over The Bed Room. I would Recommend this to Family.

January 17, 2017

I really love the scent, it's very soothing, relaxing, feels like it gives a relaxed atmosphere. I don't find it helps with sleep, but I kind of use it all over the house. Just because it's got such a nice smell that I enjoy!

January 12, 2017

I enjoy the scent of this Febreeze product. It is definitely relaxing and soothing, it doesn't have that harsh spray scent. I like how they offer it in the spray bottle instead of just the aerosol can. I think it's a little over priced for the staying scent power though. It lasts for a bit if you spray a lot but I don't feel like it stays as long as other branded room sprays do.

January 09, 2017

i enjoy this product it helps to relax to go to sleep. i would recommend to infants and adults it is a great scent it is smooth and comforting.great product.

January 08, 2017

I have tried this product to try and help me relax when I go to bed and try to sleep. I spray my room about 1hr before I go to bed and the smell is very relaxing and fresh smelling. I really like the scent of Lavender.

January 07, 2017

I used to buy this product to help my sleeping issues and I really liked it! I was trying to find it at the store the other day but I didn't unfortunately. I will keep looking!