Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

October 22, 2016

Un produit et une compagnie que j'adore utiliser ce produit sur pour mon lit.Dormir avec une odeur de lavande qu'elle bonheur.Je recommande ce produit mais encore plus Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher Warm Milk & Honey qui est selon moi le top.C'est chère alors je l'utilise modérément.

October 08, 2016

I love using this for a clean scent to freshen up the room! I spitz the curtains, pillow, couch, you name it! Everything smells so nice afterwards, I have tried other scents as well and so far I love them all.

October 08, 2016

I treated myself to this a few months ago and there is still some left. I bought it for the lavender factor as this has proven to assist with a better sleep. Febreze is so innovative when it comes to new ideas and scents. I have been purchasing Febreze products since the concept first arrived in stores. I find that Febreze is the leader in this type of product.

October 02, 2016

I have used this a few times when it first came out. I did like this one in particular, the Sleep Serenity. It comes in Moonlit Lavender and a Warm Milk & Honey. The latter one is my favorite. It makes the room feel warm, it is a lingering snuggly scent.

You only need one quick spray high up in the air. It is very strong. It is helps you relax when you hop into bed and grab your pocket book and then fall fast asleep.

September 26, 2016

L'odeur du spray envahie ma maison et sent pendant longtemps. Mes tissus sont souples,frais et avec une superbe odeur. Je recommande pour mettre dans son salon.

September 23, 2016

I bought this stuff awhile ago an it has a sweet refreshing sorts scent an it made the room refreshed after I used it an I'm sure to get this every now an then. I think its worth every penny an would definitely reccomend this ...

September 23, 2016

DEFINETLY great product , smells great I actually spray it on everything my couches my curtains my bed sheets carpets etc cc it leaves a nice scent but I wouldn't replace it with washing LOL .

September 15, 2016

I love this stuff. It is in every bedroom in our house. The smell is lovely and fresh and it really does freshen up your sheets. I spray it every night before bed and I think the lavender really does help me sleep. Love it.

September 08, 2016

I just ran out of this product. Every time I change my sheets I give my mattress a spray of this and I absolutely love the lavender smell. I even sprayed the carpets in my car with it and it smells great for a couple of days. I'd love to see more scents available.

September 02, 2016

This is my absolute favourite air fresher. I love the smell and I find that even when we cook something like fish this product will cut the smell out of the house. I have stopped using any other air fresher in the house we only use this one. I highly recommend this product and I have noticed that a few times it has gone at sale at walmart.