Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 513 in Home Fragrance

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

February 20, 2017

avant de me coucher je vaporise dans ma chambre lair ambiante est soignee ,douce ,l air est pure,sa créer un atmosphere detendu puis du meme coup ont dort paisiblement

February 14, 2017

Febreze Sleep Serenity Freshner has a delicate smooth scent that will send you into a state of relaxation. Spray it on your bedding, curtains or furniture.

February 14, 2017

I so LOVE This Stuff Smells Great Nice to Sleep and Just Makes the Room Smell so Good. I Spray it on My Pillow Sheet's all over The Bed Room. I would Recommend this to Family.

January 17, 2017

I really love the scent, it's very soothing, relaxing, feels like it gives a relaxed atmosphere. I don't find it helps with sleep, but I kind of use it all over the house. Just because it's got such a nice smell that I enjoy!

January 12, 2017

I enjoy the scent of this Febreeze product. It is definitely relaxing and soothing, it doesn't have that harsh spray scent. I like how they offer it in the spray bottle instead of just the aerosol can. I think it's a little over priced for the staying scent power though. It lasts for a bit if you spray a lot but I don't feel like it stays as long as other branded room sprays do.

January 09, 2017

i enjoy this product it helps to relax to go to sleep. i would recommend to infants and adults it is a great scent it is smooth and comforting.great product.

January 08, 2017

I have tried this product to try and help me relax when I go to bed and try to sleep. I spray my room about 1hr before I go to bed and the smell is very relaxing and fresh smelling. I really like the scent of Lavender.

January 07, 2017

I used to buy this product to help my sleeping issues and I really liked it! I was trying to find it at the store the other day but I didn't unfortunately. I will keep looking!

January 07, 2017

This stuff smells SO good! They also make this scent in an aerosol can you can spray on your sheets and bedding. The smell stays on there through the night I find but not days!
    I'd definately buy this stuff agai
    I think my old roomate also found it smelled quite good as she pre-showered in it one day when she was going on a date, guess you could say that it smells good? :)

January 07, 2017

I love the smell of this Febreze , it makes your room and bedding smell so fresh, love the product and my kids love it too.it makes the rooms smell so nice.

scoof added a new review for
    Now essential oil lavender

scoof earned the Wellness Guru badge

skye22 added a new review for
    The Game of Life Board Game

scoof added a new review for
    Cricket Lighter

genagiles added a new review for
    Dove Spray Deodorant