Febreze Candles Reviews

Ranked #327 out of 541 in Misc

May 07, 2015

I am someone who like my house to smell good! I use candle warmers, wax warmers and candles. Febreze candles have a very inviting scent that lasts for as long as the candle burns, right down to the very end.

April 15, 2015

i absolutly love candles and the febreze candles are awesome one small candle freshens up a big room

February 13, 2015

I love to use these candles when I smell doggie odor in the house. I like to buy the floral scented candles to burn. They do work at destroying the odor and not masking it.

August 09, 2014

These are very fragrant and effective candles. They get rid of bad odors and fill your home with a refreshing smell. I would recommend it.

April 15, 2014

I keep these going in my house a couple times a week the scent lasts and the aroma carries through the entire downstairs

April 15, 2014

The candles come in wonderful fragrances. They burn very evenly and are pleasing to the eye.

February 28, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Febreeze Candles, every scent they have I have tried and I love the vanilla one the best so far. I have bought so many I cleaned the jars up and made up a set of 12 drinking glasses and gave them to my daughter. They work great as drinking glasses after the candle is finished and I love them. I am so happy that Febreeze keeps making great smelling products. Thanks Febreeze. You are the best ever.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!