Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 546 in Home Fragrance

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 27, 2017

If you're a car owner, you need this. It's not even expensive especially on sale and it keeps your car smelling fresh. This fresh linen scent is my favorite of all their scents because it is a neutral scent and it works for both men and women in the car. Who does not like the scent of fresh laundry? I highly recommend it!

March 21, 2017

i love these febreze car fresheners they make your car smell amazing. it smells like laundry and i love that scent. i love febreze products they are amazing

March 15, 2017

Love these but sometimes find them a bit overpowering. The linen scent is my favourite simply due to its lessened potency! They do a wonderfully effective job eliminating odours from your car including smoke (my vehicle was definitely preowned by a former smoker and despite serious detailing and cleaning, the smell has always lingered). This is a great product for maintaining freshness and lasts for about 25-30 days in my SUV!

March 15, 2017

Love, love and love this product. i enjoy the smell of my car as well as all my friends and family. Everytime someone enters , they say ' wow, whats that smell' . Everyone should have one in thier cars.

March 15, 2017

I absolutely love the smell and the effectiveness of your odour elimination but unfortunately it's scent diminishes very quickly!! I found it excellent but only for a few days.

March 14, 2017

I love Fabreze Car vent clips. They are so convenient and leave your car smelling great without being overpowering. I am sensitive to scents and this Linen & Sky scent in particular is great for me as it's not too perfume-like. The scents last a long time and the price is reasonable. A great find!

1.5/5

March 13, 2017

One of my favourite scents. However does not last long, even on the lowest setting. After less than a week I am wondering what happened. We don't even keep it on all the time. They have much better products ie. Fabric refresher that work better and better bang for your buck.

March 13, 2017

J'adore ce produit, j'en ai un dans ma voiture et il y a une odeur que j'adore qui se dégage et qui reste à l'intérieur... Fini les mauvaises odeurs dues à l'humidité!!

March 13, 2017

my favourite car clip! keeps my car smelling nice for so long, they last very long, well worth your money, and I've yet to smell one that I wasn't in love with

March 13, 2017

The linen & sky scent is my favorite. I love using these in my car...makes it smell very clean and fresh. I also like how I can control how strong the smell will be. I always get compliments on how nice my car smells. I do alot of driving and it makes it more enjoyable.