Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 06, 2016

I received my Febreze Car Vent Clip as a sample to try in the mail. I at once went to install it in my car, I adjusted the level of freshness. As I put on the air the scent was a pleasure and it cleaned the air as promised. I enjoyed the way you could adjust just how much odor control you needed. I would recommend this product to clients who love eliminating bad odors and appreciate the freshness of Linen. Just be careful not to open freshness level to high as the scent will not last as long.

November 30, 2016

Smells amazing, so fresh! Lasts FOREVER! I bought mine 2 months ago and it's still going... and my car still smells great :) I would definitely recommend this and have :)

November 30, 2016

I have this product in my car now. I find it is not over powering on fragrance. It has lasted me approximately 2 months now. This is one way of having my vehicle smell nice as I am a smoker.

November 28, 2016

love these but they dont last as long as I would like but I would still recommend them They smell lovely and get rid of unsavory odor in your car.They are easy to use

November 28, 2016

Very excellent product. Usually fresheners bother me but not this one. It smells very good and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to anyone.

November 25, 2016

These things make my car smell amazing! And they last so long! I love all febreeze products , never had a ba experience with any of them. There easy to install with a little clip that attaches to car vent and you're set.

November 23, 2016

My Mom was given one of these from a friend, she got a buy one get one deal. I put it in the car for her, well, OMG yucky yucky..lol Especially if you have the heat on, too strong.. It is like someone is blowing Febreeze right in your face. The smell made both of us so nauseous. Even without the vent being on, air still flows, and even shutting the vents, you can still smell it right in your face.

I have tried Febreeze products many times and each time, I kick myself for wasting my money. Really, how smell is your car? Why is it smelly to begin with? I just keep my car clean, no smoking allowed either. I do, if I am at the car wash on a whim, might buy a Tree Air Freshener just because, in New Car Scent, and barely open it and it lasts a long time.

We threw the Febreeze Vent Clip in the garbage, and it placed it under the bag just in the container, it kept the garbage can fresh for like 3 months !!!

If you have sensitivity to perfumes and strong smells, you probably don't buy stuff like this anyway. Too much for me.. Thanks

November 23, 2016

I used to buy this before someone else bought me better car air fresheners' from Pacific Mall...

But this does honestly last a really long time! It used to cost around $3, now they have raised the price to around $5 with tax.

November 18, 2016

I love car vent clips to keep the car smelling fresh! The linen & sky from Febreze smells like clean clothes. It makes the car very fresh. I have noticed that I have NOT been able to get these things to last 30 days! Still a great item for a great price!

November 17, 2016

I find that whenever I use these car vent clips, I can smell the freshness a lot more than any other car freshener I've used (I've tried yankee candle and bath & body works and none are as strong as this).
Linen & Sky is not an overbearing scent but just smells like clean laundry.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml