Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 20, 2017

I have tried different car fresheners but I found the one that keeps my car smelling and feeling fresh.
    This is my only go to air freshener. Easy to clip to the car vents and different scents to choose from. I have tried them all and I cannot pick a preffered one yet. They all smell amazing and also last long.

February 17, 2017

This is a great product it leaves my car smelling fresh. The linen & sky is a nice subtle scent.

The price point is perfect as well. I will definitely try other scents.

February 17, 2017

Febreeze car scents smell so good. They have quite a few different scents to choose from. I love how they make your car smell clean and fresh. Only down side is that I don't find that they last very long, even when you have them on the lowest scent setting. And at the price you pay, I just wish it lasted longer. I'll continue to use them because I have yet to find a car refresher that smells as good as this.

February 17, 2017

They are cheap but they definitely will help my new car smell good.

Linen and brand new car are my favourite smells. I think it's a good air freshener for the price.

February 13, 2017

Linen is my absolute favourite scent. These leave the car smelling so crisp and clean. Long lasting and affordable. Highly recommend them to fellow linen lovers.

February 13, 2017

Bon rapport qualité / prix. Dosage d'émanation du parfum bien dosée,avec trois choix de dosage. Plusieurs choix de fragrances et facile à utiliser.

February 13, 2017

This stuff definitely works and smells lovely but when the heat is on the smell is too strong and over powering for me ...if you dont mind the heavy smell this product is perfect

February 09, 2017

This product is what you use for the week BEFORE or AFTER a family trip in the car. Any odor your little darling can create, this puppy can eradicate. I like this new scent as it is not spicy and smells fresh.

February 08, 2017

Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky is a nice "luxury" purchase, but is not worth the money to use regularly. This scent is okay and smells nice at first but it looses its staying power so quickly. If you want the scent to last you have to turn the dial onto the highest setting which makes the juices run out quicker. The value is not worth the price. There are much more affordable and nice smelling products on the market.

February 08, 2017

Great price, and definitely will help your car smell better. I find that it's a little harsh when you first get in, so I have to Crack the windows. End of the day it's a good air freshener and does its purpose.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser