Febreze CAR Vent Clips Freshener (Meadows & Rain) Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Febreze CAR Vent Clips are designed to eliminate odours and transform the air in a car to keep it fresh for up to 30 days*. It uses a special microporous membrane to slowly release scent day after day without overpowering. Like all Febreze products, the CAR Vent Clip doesn’t only mask unpleasant odours, it actively eliminates them.
*On low and under ambient conditions

November 30, 2016

J'adore ce sent bon pour l'auto. C'est une très bonne odeur assez douce qui sent très longtemps. Je le recommande fortement. Celui-ci est mon odeur préféré.

November 30, 2016

I love it but it is just a bit too pricey. the only problem is because this is the one on top of my list for now I am buying it. all others are not good but for this even if it is too pricey I am still buying it. But only until someone else makes another brand that would be cheaper then I am switching for sure.

July 24, 2015

I love the Febreze Car Vent Clip, it has more of an effective smell than the Air Wick Car Air Freshener. Meadows & Rain is my favourite scent. It leaves the car in a great scent and removes all that bad odor. It lasts more than 30 days. It is sold at an affordable price and you can save even more with the coupon on P&G;Everyday. The only thing I don't like about it is that the vent clip itself is very flimsy and it moves around a lot. The scent is very strong which I like and takes out ANY kind of nasty odors from outside and inside your car. Febreze is the best Car Vent Clip I've used, it's 100 times better then the Glade Car Clip and the Air Wick Car Clip.

December 06, 2014

A nice fresh scent.... Its better than new car smell. Its not too sweet or overpowering. Its a nice, clean scent. It lasts over 35 days (smells great even past the last day). I would definitely buy this again.

May 20, 2014

When spring/summer rolls around the corner, I like to get my old car to smell nice (especially when I start up the A/C on a humid day, and it smells a little like stinky feet since the A/C hasn't run all winter. lol!). I thought this product would help with the smell. It did, but it had kind of overpowering smell (a nice smell, but just too strong) the first week, then it's nice, until it's time for a new one - approx. 4-6 weeks. (but by then, the A/C doesn't smell funky anymore, so it's good). I usually use only 2 clips per summer just to freshen up the car.

February 21, 2014

I highly recommend this. My car smells amazing :) I find it lasts about 30 days but for a few bucks its great :) love it!

February 19, 2014

Really like this product. I will continue to purchase it in the future. It's not too over-powering. Just a beautiful light scent that lasts a long time.

July 11, 2013

Great product for the price! Only thing is doesn't last long enough!

June 30, 2013

This product is okay but doesn't last as long as it says on the package.

August 01, 2012

i love love the smell of this car vent clip! i had got this product as a sampler from p&g;brand sampler. i've had it in my car for over a month now and still have 1/8th of the oil left in the clip. it's light and really does removes odour from the car. i find opening the car door is that much more pleasant. :)