Febreze CAR Vent Clips Freshener (Thai Dragon Fruit)
Amazing

Febreze CAR Vent Clips Freshener (Thai Dragon Fruit) Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 549 in Home Fragrance

Febreze CAR Vent Clips are designed to eliminate odours and transform the air in a car to keep it fresh for up to 30 days*. It uses a special microporous membrane to slowly release scent day after day without overpowering. Like all Febreze products, the CAR Vent Clip doesn’t only mask unpleasant odours, it actively eliminates them.
*On low and under ambient conditions

November 24, 2014

I love the Linen smelling CAR vent Clip...but this one didn't really smell like I thought it would - normally I really like the Thai Dragon Fruit room spay though! Maybe the formula is a little different in this product. Either way, the scent did not last as long at the Linen scent! I might give this product a try again at a later date.

July 22, 2013

Bought this for its great scent, but just like all the vent clips I find the scent lasts for the first few days and then disappears. The liquid inside disappears fast, even on the lowest setting. If you're spending that much money, buy a bunch of dollar deodorizers instead for the cost!

April 17, 2012

I bought this the other day because I really liked the scent in the store. I was really excited to put this in my car. It clipped in really well and I like that I could adjust the settings. I drove around all day with it, and couldn't smell anything. I adjusted it and still nothing. I've had it in my car for a week now and nothing has happened. I must say I am pretty disappointed with this after reading all the great reviews on it. I may have just received a faulty one, but just wasted $5 as I was unable to return it for a replacement.