Febreze CAR Vent Clips in Hawaiian Aloha Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Febreze CAR Vent Clips are designed to eliminate odours and transform the air in a car to keep it fresh for up to 30 days*. It uses a special microporous membrane to slowly release scent day after day without overpowering. Like all Febreze products, the CAR Vent Clip doesn’t only mask unpleasant odours, it actively eliminates them.
*On low and under ambient conditions

December 02, 2016

I have one of these in my car right now and it smells fantastic. I love when I get into my car for the first time just smells sweet and delicious. I bought it at Walmart and it was not very expensive

September 13, 2016

Ça sent vraiment bon cependant, l'odeur n'est pas assez puissante à mon goût. j'aime bien quand l'arôme se propage dans l'ensemble de la voiture. Je suis donc retourner avec les bons vieux sapins.

September 13, 2016

I love the idea of the vent clips. I have an old car that had smokers as previous owners and the car vent clips really freshen the air. I prefer the linen scent, but the Hawaiian Aloha is is nice, if a little strong. It lasts about 30 days, but does lose scent as it ages.

June 05, 2016

Febreze car vent clips are my fave, most especially the Hawaiian aloha scent. I personally don't like the new car scent or the linen one I find that they are too strong, but the Hawaiian aloha scent is just pleasing to the nose and effective enough to rid the odours. Only con is that it's small and uses up so quick! Overall, this is on my shopping list every time. Great buy!

June 02, 2016

I am in love with this scent for the car and these clips do last as long as they say they do but I find the scent fades the longer you have them. They make your car smell great for the first week or two but after that not so much. I have found the best scent is when you have the heat turned on.

April 15, 2016

I love to use these car vent clips they last a really long time and make my car smell great...... .....................................................

March 22, 2016

While these car freshener a are a cool idea and reasonably priced, the scent is just overwhelming, especially this Hawiian Aloha scent. It's a really adrift and perfumey scent. Had to throw it out almost as soon as I'd opened it.

February 14, 2016

With a smelly hockey bag in the car all the time it became time to invest in something that would help keep the smell away. While I don't like it to be overwhelming due to allergies I can control the amount being released and the car does smell good. Especially since it's new!

January 02, 2016

I can't stand this product. I tried it once in my car and I had to get rid of it. It was way to strong smelling for me.

November 24, 2015

I love febreze car vent clips. Not this one here though, I hated the scent. It was overpowering and just didnt click with me. Got rid of it very quickly. But usually im a fan, as i said before. They last a good time, car smells nice (if you pick the right scent) and are affordable.