Febreze Fabric Refresher - Downy April Fresh

Febreze Fabric Refresher - Downy April Fresh Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 15, 2016

When Febreeze Fabric Refresher first came out I couldn't wait to try it. I have bought so many including the Downy April Fresh. It does kill strong immediate smells, like sausages or bacon you just cooked, corned beef, spaghetti with lots of garlic etc. so it doesn't get into your furniture or clothing. However, I don't ever use it unless it is to remove those types of smells. It is VERY strong and I find it can give me a migraine right quick. I have to make sure I open the windows. And honestly, I wash my couch cushions 2 x a year with an upholstery cleaner, wash my bedding often, wash my throw pillows, curtains everything. Using Febreeze isn't a way to clean. Like I said, I use it but rarely and it is only for those immediate smells. I do have a cat, but he doesn't stink.

I think Febreeze is the lazy way and that it does not replace cleaning.

June 22, 2016

Ce désodorisant textile de Febreze au parfum frais d'Avril sent tellement bon. J'aime l'utiliser quand je fais aérer mes vêtements aux changements de saison ou pour rafraîchir une pièce en vaporisant quelques coussins ou le tapis.

April 22, 2015

This works wonders for fabric that cannot be thrown in the washer! Smells wonderful and fresh.

October 28, 2014

Works great for the unwashables... always like to keep some on hand..

June 19, 2014

I love the smell, it lasts for a few hours but I hate the spray bottles! I don't know if it's just me, but I always find that it leaks as your spraying!! Doesn't stop me from buying it though! I use it to spray the pillows and mattress and topper while washing the bedding.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!