Febreze Set and Refresh Scented Oil Air Fresheners Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Provides long lasting freshness without plugs or batteries. Perfect for bathrooms, closets and mud rooms. Febreze freshness that lasts 30 days.

December 02, 2016

Know perhaps maybe it was because the product about was old I don't know. I purchased these at one of my local dollar stores and I was quite disappointed with it and I'm not going to be purchasing it again if I thought this sent actually lasted a very short time I found that it wasn't really worth it

December 01, 2016

I bought this at the dollar store and I did not find that the scent lasted more than a few days. It is unsightly and obvious and like I said the smell was not what I had expected from febreeze. I love all of the other febreeze products but this one is not a really good one.

November 30, 2016

These are a terrific invention because they fit anywhere and the scent really lasts a long time. I use the new ones in the bathroom and after 30 days I place them in closests and drawers because they always smell even though the scent is less pronounced. I had an antique piece of furniture that smelled like cigars. After keeping these in the cabinets for 2 years the smell has completely disappeared. Love it!

October 04, 2016

I really liked the smell of the Febreze and Refresh Scented Oil Air Fresheners. The downside is they don't last and the smell isn't that strong.

I put it in the bathroom, but it doesn't do much. I tried putting it in the side in the edge of my car and it works great. I don't like stuff sticking out in my car so this is perfect as an auto air freshener for me. Leaves my car smelling nice for months.

F.Y.I - The smell is very subtle, so to those whom loves the strong air fresheners smell, this wouldn't be a product for you. To those whom likes a nice and light scent, then this would be great for you. I also would not suggest using this in a large area, the scent is too subtle to be able to smell anything.

October 04, 2016

I didn't like these, I purchased two of them, and couldn't even smell them in my small washroom. From the moment I opened the package there was no scent, maybe I just got a bad batch? Not sure, but I will not repurchase. Febreze in general, is usually a strong smelling product, Big disappointment.

May 18, 2016

Febreze set and refresh does really works . It lasts for about the time it says 30 days. I like how there is no power so you can set it up and not worry. the smell is lovley

April 09, 2016

I really like these and find they provide long-lasting fragrance for a reasonable price. Some scents are better than others, but in general they work really well, particularly in smaller rooms like bedrooms or bathrooms.

March 28, 2016

These are my favourite fresheners around the house. I tried putting them on the heat/air vents and it made my house smell so nice within minutes. It is very effective of leaving a scent and lasts for a good time (a month for me) They are around $5 for 2 as to my recollection. It is a frequent repurchase for our household because we love it.

March 26, 2016

I really like these set and refresh air fresheners I never thought that they would be as good as they ended up being. They give off a very strong fresh scent and it's great because you can stick these anywhere and not have to worry about cords or them creating a mess. Also a great price.

March 24, 2016

I love these you can set them up and not worry about them for months. there is no need for batteries or fussing with oils or reeds that can fall over.