Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher Moonlit Lavender Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 248 in Laundry Care

June 23, 2016

Ce vaporisateur à la lavande pour un nous aider à avoir un sommeil plus réparateur est étonnant, il fonctionne vraiment bien. Le pouvoir apaisant de la lavande se fait sentir. Cependant, j'aime l'appliquer le matin sur mon oreiller et mes draps car le soir juste avant le coucher, je trouve que l'odeur est trop pénétrante. Pour les personnes qui aiment la lavande, produit à essayer.

June 23, 2016

I don't know if it is mind over matter but this spray has such a calming and relaxing scent to it.. I spray my bedroom down with it every night just before going to bed and it just relaxes me, I love the way my room smells using it.

June 09, 2016

Febreeze is a great product and it does refresh fabrics but I am not a fan of lavender so this bedding refresher is just not for me. I'm glad I received a sample size for free, because it would have been a waste of money!

May 09, 2016

Febreze Bedding Refresher is honestly a great product to use first thing in the morning after making your bed and prepping it for the following night. It's great to use to get rid of that morning sleep smell and even for when guests pop over and you haven't had a time to let your wax warmer heat up enough (hah). The smell itself and full bottle of product doesn't last that long, but it's totally worth getting for those quick tidy and freshen-up moments.

December 16, 2015

Another lavender product that I wasn't a fan off. Same great febreze effect, perfect for the linens between a wash, but not my scent.

October 04, 2015

I also got this as a sample and loved it! Great smell

October 03, 2015

I got this product as a sample & I use it everywhere.. On my furniture, in the car, leaving a nice scent of lavender.. Very refreshing!

October 03, 2015

This product smells great and extends the fresh of my bedding between washing it also helps you fall off to sleep as well

August 08, 2015

smells great, i use it on the furniture and in the car and they smell lovely

August 08, 2015

we love the lavender aroma... every t ime you move in bed you get mild whiffs..