Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist in Honey and Warm Milk Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 541 in Misc

August 03, 2016

I love the scent of Febreze sleep serenity bedroom mist in honey and warm milk. It makes your bedding smell wonderful as well as the entire room. When you get into bed at night, the scent is so relaxing that it really does help you to sleep better. i do not like overly perfumed products, but this one is a must. Love it.

March 17, 2016

This relaxing bedroom spray will lull you right to sleep. The calming scents of honey and warm milk is like a big hug as you nestle into bed. My family all loves to use this before bed although I would like to find a natural alternative.

March 16, 2016

I spray my room with this an hour before I am ready to go to bed! The smell is just so relaxing but not over powering! My favourite febreeze in the world!

January 31, 2016

Love the scent of Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist In Honey and Warn Milk I spray this stuff in all my bedrooms beautiful scent it makes the rooms smell so great I always try to buy it when it's on sale

November 16, 2015

Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist in Honey and Warm Milk;

I love this scent too
even the bottle itself is so pretty just soothing in itself!

Pros:
Great scent
Relaxing scent for office, bedroom, living room
a Cosy scent, a warm scent great for winter days

Cons:

Hard to find places that sell...havenm't seen in many stores :(

October 09, 2015

Makes my room smell so sweet for bedtime.

September 20, 2015

smells amazing ! the price well can't beat it stocked up when it was on sale

September 20, 2015

Can we just start with the smell! The smell is absolutely fantastic. Even if it did nothing else the smell would be enough. It really does work, it leaves a great smell, and helps reduce the other odors. We have two large dogs and two cats, and you would barely notice that they all sleep in our room.

June 15, 2015

This product smells amazing! With deep breathing the scent helps you calm down and eventually fall asleep. I really like how the scent is light and not too over powering.

June 09, 2015

Best smelling spray out there, not to strong of a smell which is nice. Not totally convinced that it helps sleep but great as a room spray anyways.