Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist in Moonlit Lavender Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 541 in Misc

February 29, 2016

I sometimes have a hard time falling asleep and saw this on a tv commercial and decided to give it a try. I didn't like it at all. Instead of helping my fall asleep it gave me an awful headache. No matter how little I would spray the smell was too overwhelming.

January 31, 2016

I love the scent of Lavender in this Febreze Sleep Serenity for bedrooms not only do I spray it in my bedrooms but also in other rooms in the house

January 05, 2016

There is something about lavender scents that have a calming effect on me, so this room spray appeals to me. I like the light scent, and it lingers for a bit longer than other room sprays.

January 05, 2016

I spray this on my bedding once a week just to give them a nice scent, especially in the winter when the windows are closed and no fresh air is getting inside its a nice relaxing scent

December 16, 2015

Good for giving the pillows a spritz, but smells a bit like old lady as lavender is wont to do. Didn't notice a difference in my sleep, but if you find lavender relaxing, this is the one for you!

November 24, 2015

Smells good. Works great. Been using this for a long time now.

November 24, 2015

LOVE the smell of this spray!! Lasts forever and smells so pretty

November 24, 2015

Lovely calming scent to unwind and fall asleep to. Not overpowering.

October 09, 2015

I love this fragrance mist, I have used it before in my bedroom and it puts me at ease and relaxes me. I love the smell of lavender and the relaxing effects it has on me when I smell it.

October 09, 2015

Lavender is such a calming scent. Use it in my baby's room too, we both sleep soundly.