• Febreze Wax Melts with Gain Scent
  • Febreze Wax Melts with Gain Scent

Febreze Wax Melts with Gain Scent Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

July 05, 2016

I've been using a lot of these wax melts lately, I have 3 different pots for melting the wax so I have convince myself that it's only fair for me to buy several different scents just because. I'm a little obsessed yes but these are some of the best smelling waxes I've had in a while. I purchase these on Amazon.ca for about $3.00 and the scent really lasts such a long time. I would defiantly recommend these.

October 01, 2015

i recently found these at my local dollar store and gave them a try, would not pay a lot for them but they do smell nice but don't last long

September 13, 2014

Febreze teaming up with Gain....if that doesn't scream "Fresh" I don't know what does! These wax melts are amazing. I have a large home with very high ceilings and yet this scent fills it all up! The smell is overwhelming at first, but settles nicely. My house smells so clean and inviting. Love these!!

August 04, 2014

One of my favorite wax melt scents! It is very strong, but after using it a bit, it dies down but it's just right. Makes your whole place smell like gain =) They need a mango tango one, I would be in heaven.

June 24, 2014

I did not care for this wax scent, even though I love the smell of Gain, it was very strong and overpowering and didn't smell much like Gain to me.

June 17, 2014

If you love the smell of Gain laundry detergent then this is a must-have! I just got a scent pod warmer and found the products from the retailer (golden canyon) were SO expensive, so looked for cheaper alternatives that last just as long. The scent from one wax melt usually lasts a full day which is pretty good! The only thing that would improve this product is if they have you more in the package, but I'm sure it's just so you'll buy more, which you WILL do once you smell this heavenly scent in your home!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml