Ferrero Raffaello Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 797 in Chocolate

Ferrero Raffaello is a crispy, creamy coconut almond treat.

March 10, 2017

The coconut ones are amazing! I know a lot of people don't like coconut but these are to die for! The center is so creamy and smooth. Absolutely love! I just wish they weren't so expensive

December 14, 2016

I love these chocolates so much! I've always been a big coconut lover and I must say, it mixes well with white chocolate. I think my only complaint would be that I have been unable to find these sold separately. They always seem to come as a mix.

September 17, 2016

I love this chocolate. I hate the fact that I have to wait until Christmas time to purchase it. I wish they would sell this in a bunk, instead of a few in a pack. It's delicious. I can never eat just one.

July 20, 2016

This is such a good treat! It's so creamy and yummy. I love the whole nut in the middle, it's so good! Ferrero Rocher is good but Ferrero Raffaello is where it's at!

March 14, 2016

My husband purchased mix box of Ferrero for me at Christmas & these Ferrero Raffaellos were in the box. My new favourite thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a huge fan of coconut. These were so yummy, I am definately going to keep my eye out for these in the future - so good!

March 10, 2016

I'm not normally a fan of nuts and chocolate together, but I always make an exception for these, and buy them when I want to treat myself. I love the crunch of the coconut and wafer shell, then the soft creamy texture wrapped around the almond in the centre. And now I want to go buy some right now!!

March 03, 2016

I just adore these delicious chocolates. I feel like they are one of the luxury treats so I only have them once a while. The white chocolate and coconut is good as a combination.

January 26, 2016

I love these chocolates.. They are one of my favourite candies that I like getting as gifts for any occasion. I look forward to receiving these and if I dont I go out and buy them myself.

January 11, 2016

These are one of the best things I have ever had!! I am obsessed, words can't describe how amazing these are. I'm going to go buy some now.

December 22, 2015

This white chocolate #FerreroRaffaello are one of my favorite chocolate to treat myself when I am craving something sweet. I love the flavor of combinations of coconuts, almonds and a crispy yummy wafer. These @FerreroRaffaello also make a great gift for Christmas or to serve your guests.

Chou-87 added a new review for