Ferrero Rocher Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 738 in Chocolate

December 04, 2016

love the delicate crunchy shell with the ball and the creamy inside. its the perfect treat.. especially when it comes in the pack of three. although the original is great, i also like the other flavours as well.. especially the coconut one. yum

December 04, 2016

I absolutely love Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Just recently I tried the white chocolate ones, and they're at the top of my list as well! It isn't Christmas without them! Yummy!!

December 03, 2016

ferrero rocher is the most irresistible chocolate, the taste is amazing, great texture, with a crunchy exterior, its so difficult to eat just one. its my favorite chocolate

December 01, 2016

These are delicious!! chocolate/nut covering chocolate covering a hazelnut. For some reason I only buy these at Christmas time!! Maybe it is the Ferrero Rocher Christmas tree commercial- it gets me every time!

December 01, 2016

Oh these are THE BEST chocolates. Sinfully addictive and indulgent. A giant yes all the way around. I always look forward to getting this at Christmas. so hard to limit myself.

December 01, 2016

I love these! Now that it's Christmas, it's time to buy them again. I already bought and ate a whole box. I love them because of the taste of hazelnuts (and a whole hazlenut in each chocolate!), and because they're sweet and rich, but not overly-sweet. The only (small, small) downside is that they can be a tiny bit on the pricey side, but, the thing is that you get what you pay for - these are super-good quality, the best of the best, and if I have to pay a tiny teeny bit for more that, then that's no problem. I would rather pay for something of good quality! I love the crunch that they have. Will continue to buy!

November 30, 2016

This is one of my favorite chocolate. It is bit expensive with regular price, so whenever I see it on sale, I have to buy it! The balance of chocolate and hazel nuts are perfect!

November 28, 2016

These are the best chocolates around...I always get these at Christmas time as stocking stuffers and usually finish them in a day. Highly recommended to try if you haven't done so already

November 28, 2016

Mes préférés ! Ils me rappellent mes Noël de jeunesse. Le goût est tout simplement sublime, une parfaite combinaison de chocolat et de noisette. Ce n'est pas trop sucré, ce que j'apprécie particulièrement !

November 27, 2016

J adore ce chocolat croquant et fondant il est super bon Je trouve que les modèle de boite son sympa on peu l offrir a une personne sans probleme le seul bémol que je mettrais c est qu' il n y en a pas asser a mon goût